1「usj」5

"Hello everyone! I've been waiting for you." Thirteen said as soon as everyone was off the bus. Aizawa stood next to them in his usual casual stance.

"It's the space hero, Thirteen! The chivalrous hero who has save hundreds of people from disasters across the world!" Midoriya did a bit of a fanboy background, causing Izak to raise an eyebrow at him while Bakugo tsked.

"Wahoo! Thirteen is one of my favorite heroes!" Ururaka cheered.

"I can't wait to show you what's inside." Thirteen gestured to the facility, and all of the students followed them into the huge dome-like building. The inside really was a spectacular view, so many sections with so much going on.

"Holy crap, it looks like some kind of amusement park!" Kirishima commented in awe.

"A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, ect." Thirteen started, "I created this training facility to prepare you to deal with different types of disasters." they explained. "I call it the Unforseen Simulation Joint, but you can call it the USJ!" Thirteen told the group excitedly.

"So, like Universal Studios Japan." Most of them muttered under our breath. Izak just blinked, unsure of how to react.

"Hey, shouldn't All Might be here already?" Aizawa asked Thirteen. "Let me guess, he booked an interview instead."

"Actually it's something else." Thirteen held up three fingers, and when she started whispering, Izak decided to listen in since he was interested in the number one hero. "Apparently he did too much hero work on the way to school this morning and used up all his power. He's resting in the teacher's lounge."

"That man is the height of irresponsibility." Aizawa muttered in annoyance before turning to the class. "Clock's ticking, we should get started."

"Excellent," Thirteen spread their arms out. "Before we begin, let me just say one thing, well maybe two things, possibly three, four or five-"

"We get it." The class grumbled, wanting to get started already.

"Listen carefully, I'm sure you're aware that I have a powerful quirk, it's called Black Hole. I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust." Thirteen started explaining their quirk.

"Yeah you've used Black Hole to save people from all kinds of disasters before, haven't you?" Midoriya cut in, his knowledge on heroes being extremely keen in such situations. That reminded Izak to be curious if he had written anything about him yet, and if so, what.

"That's true, but my quirk could also very easily be used to kill." Well yeah, I can see how sucking people and turning them to dust would be seen as easy to kill, Izak thought with a brief eye roll as everyone else gasped.

"Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous. In our superhuman society, all quirks are certified and strictly regulated so we often overlook how unsafe they can actually be." Thirteen continued, "Please don't forget that if you lose focus, if you make the wrong move, your powers can be deadly. Even if you try to do something virtuous like rescue someone.

Thanks to Aizawa's fitness test, you have a solid idea of your quirk's potential, and because of All Might's combat training, you likely experienced how dangerous your powers can be when used against other people," they went on. "Carry those lessons onto this class.

Today, you're going to learn how to use your quirk to save people's lives. You won't be using your power to attack enemies or each other, only to help. After all, that's what being a hero is all about: ensuring the safety of others." With that, Thirteen bowed. "That's all I have to say, thank you so much for listening."

The class started clapping, cheering, and talking after that, seeming to be inspired by the pro's words. "Right, now that that's over-" Aizawa paused as the lights stopped working, instantly activating his quirk and glaring at Izak, who put his hands up in surrender. The situation didn't change, instead only getting worse as a black and purple mass appeared with yellow eyes, and suddenly people started coming out of it.

Erasure ripped his gaze away from the boy, instead focusing on the newcomers that were obviously not friendly. "Stay together and don't move!" Aizawa ordered, "Thirteen, protect the students!"

"Woah, what is that thing?" Kirishima asked when he saw the black and purple thing. "Wait, has the training started already? I thought we were rescuing people-"

"Stay back!" Aizawa snapped when some of the students stepped forward to get a better look. He pulled his goggles over his eyes with a serious expression on his face. "This is real, those are villains."

"The only real heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraserhead. How perplexing, according to the schedule we retrieved from UA, All Might should be here as well," The warp gate, as Izak deduced, said disappointedly.

"So you scumbags used the press as a cover and sneaked onto campus," Aizawa summarized, stepping forward only to have an arm extend in front of him. "What--"

"Stop," Izak's voice came out more authoritative than anyone had ever heard from him before, and that sent shivers down their spines. Aizawa felt every muscle in his body stiffen, and his eyes being forced shut. Shit, he can do this? He thought while gritting his teeth. Somehow, he pushed through and opened his mouth.

"You're not authorized to use your--"

"I don't care," That one statement was so devoid of emotion that Erasure felt like he had just been punched in the gut. Anyone that could see Izak's face felt the air in their lungs rush out; it was that terrifying. His classmates realized that they had all taken his mushy, go with the flow attitude for granted as he raised his right hand.

One snap was all it took, and Aizawa was finally able to open his eyes again. What he saw made him finally acknowledge how important his job as Izak's handler was, because in that one instant, with that one single snap, the boy had reduced the huge number of villains to mere puddles of blood.

"Can we get on with class now?"

[Like this story? Consider tipping me on Ko-Fi! You might get a surprise~ Link is on my profile. Thank you for reading my story!]