1「house arrest」7

Finally, 6pm rolled around, and Izak was untangled and allowed to use his arms freely again. "I'll be back tomorrow with Present Mic, and we'll start your Japanese lessons," Aizawa told the teen as he and Mihoko were seeing the hero off.

"Kay, see ya," Izak nodded to him, and off the hero went.

"We lucked out," Mihoko breathed a sigh of relief as the door was closed, then beamed up at Izak. "Can I have some hot chocolate now?"

"Sure," Izak snapped with his left hand, and a floating mug appeared in front of the girl, who took it with a happy squeal. The two returned to the living room to have their dinner, which that day consisted of hamburgers and fries with a selection of condiments to go with them. Mihoko's mouth exploded with flavor with each bite, and she could say for a fact now that she would actually fight to keep eating this kind of stuff.

The next time somebody came over, she was going to run them out of the house before meal time, end of story. "So how was your day today, Mihoko?" Izak asked as he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand to get rid of the ketchup smeared there.

"It was good! My friends Kenta and Orino were really jealous of the lunch you packed for me today, so I shared a bit with them and they were super impressed! Class was interesting since we're getting a bit further into math and reading and science, so that's cool. Honestly though," She made a face. "Having that mister here made me very uncomfortable."

"Yeah, me too," The two mirrored each other's expression before the girl laughed and Izak just smiled at her. The rest of the night was fairly lackadaisical as the two hung around, watched more television, and went to bed. The next morning, Izak got up to feed his charge and see her off to school, and then went back to snoozing until the two heroes arrived.

"HEEEEYYYYOOOO MUH MAN MORGAN WHAT UUUUPPPP!" Present Mic posed as Aizawa sweatdropped and looked like he wanted to file a restraining order. "ARE YOU READY TO LEARN SOME JAPANEEEEESE?!"

"Sure I guess," Izak blinked at him. "Come on in."

"Thank you very much!" The hero pranced inside, Erasure following slowly after him with a quick look at Izak to make sure he wasn't planning anything. He looked like he always did, bored and maybe a bit sleepy, so Aizawa's suspicion was dialed down as the three congregated in the living room to begin the lesson.

It went on for three hours, and surprisingly Izak was actually attentive the entire time. It was around 1pm when Present Mic called it good for the day. "Super job Morgan! I bet we'll be able to getcha up to speed by the end of the first term at this rate!"

"Cool, thanks," He said. "So are you going to stay for lunch?"

"We need to get back to the school for a faculty meeting," Aizawa informed him. "I'll stop by again in the evening with Recovery Girl so we can discuss some things with you."

"Okay," The teen said plainly. This time, Izak did not see the heroes out, instead going straight into his room and flopping on the bed. His head hurt, so he tampered a bit with his body before getting in a few extra Z's. The next time he woke up, Mihoko was poking him.

"I get that you're tired, but I'm getting hot chocolate withdrawals here."

"Sure, sure, whatever you say," Izak hummed with a slight roll of his eyes, though he snapped his fingers a second later, allowing the girl to have her fix.

"Thank you!" She called as she pranced out of his room. He liked seeing her that happy. And then, of course, his stomach rumbled.

"Oh shush," He grumbled as he threw his legs over the side of the bed and stood to make his way into the living room and kitchen area. Once he was there, he gestured Mihoko over so they could eat an early dinner. "The teachers are coming by again sometime tonight," He warned her as they ate, and she almost snorted her hot chocolate.

"Again?!" She gaped at him before scowling. "Ugh, they need to leave us alone already! Everything's fine, why are they always butting in?!"

"Who knows," The teen sighed, in complete agreement with the girl. After their little deal, he didn't need any surveillance because he wouldn't risk having Mihoko sent away, and losing most of his freedom. The thought actually made him angry, causing the corners of his eyes to wrinkle slightly.

Luckily the two managed to finish eating before the doorbell rang. "Hello dear," Recovery Girl greeted.

"Hello," Izak replied back as Mihoko glared at the two guests from her door. "Want something to drink?" The boy asked once they had come inside and sat around the table.

"We won't be here long enough for anything," Aizawa declined for them both, so Izak just sat down and waited for one of them to explain the purpose behind their visit.

"During hero training from now on, you will be responsible for taking care of your classmates' injuries, and I wanted to get a bit of insight on how you heal before that happens. So, could you explain how you healed Midoriya that day?" Recovery Girl requested.

"Well as I'm sure you know," Izak flexed his hands in front of them. "When I was taken from the lab, the people I ended up with taught me how to control and limit my quirk, so I use my dominant hand, which is my left, for almost everything by snapping, since it's a physical motion that can ground me somewhat. I only use my right hand to snap when I'm actively trying to hurt or kill someone, since I have to really think about snapping with my right. Therefore, with Midoriya, I snapped my fingers on my left hand and gave the atoms in his body the command to become whole again." He explained.

The only thing that Izak had not accounted for was the fact that his teachers did not, in fact, know about the self-limiting snap technique the guys had taught him. Aizawa instantly absorbed the information, especially committing the right handed snap part to memory, just to be cautious.

Recovery Girl hummed, finding it simple yet very effective. "That's quite a nice system you have there. But to be clear, you don't absolutely have to snap to use your quirk, right?"

"Nope," He confirmed. "It made the guys feel better since they were able to tell my intentions for the most part based on which hand I used, so I just got used to it. I do forget sometimes since it's relatively new, but usually I don't."

"I see. Well," Recovery Girl exchanged a look with the boy's homeroom teacher. "I don't see any problems, so starting tomorrow, you will become your class's medic."