two

TWO
                              PIP's POV
----------------------------------------------------------
After countless games of Game of Life, everyone was tired of having to tell Ravi the rules over and over again. To me it was cute seeing him confuse sometimes.

"Jesus Ravi, you have to pick a wife that's not playing the game." Cara drinks her wine that Conner gave to her. I laughed at him as his eyebrows furrow.

The doorbell rung and echoed to each part of my house making us freeze again. I got up and went to the door and swinging it open.

There was no one standing there—but when I looked that, a box laid there and saw the delivery person running to his truck.

I didn't get any packages nor my parents, and I know for a fact Josh knows how to order anything. "Wait! Delivery guy!!" I yelled outside my door.

He turned and ran back as I called for him—stopping in front of me. "Yes, is there a issue ma'am?' He asked as I picked up the package.

"I didn't order anything? Maybe you got the wrong house?" I said trying to hand it to him but he pushed the package back to my arms.

"It's the right address, i checked.." He said looking back at my house numbers. I know for a fact Ravi, Conner, and Cara are watching from behind.

"Maybe it's a gift to you? I just checked and it says the exact address." He pointed to the address, which says it was most definitely mine.

"Well.. okay." I sighed, " Thank you Mr. ..."

"Mr. Williams, ma'am." he called as he returned to his truck.

Weird.

I closed the door and looked at the little box and sat it on the table.

"Is it for me?" Ravi said sarcastically as Cara,Conner, and him stepped beside me watching..

"I don't know," I replied as Ravi furrowed his eyebrows.

"What do you mean, 'You don't know'?"

I didn't answer and cut opened the box. A lot of packing peanuts fell out making Cara want to play with them. I sunk my hand inside the box finding if that's the only thing until something hit my hand and cutting it...

"Fuck." I said making everyone's head turn. "What was that?"

"Oh my god, what happened to your hand?" Cara said as she rose from playing with the packing peanuts.

I pulled out where my hand was and pulled out a pocket knife with a note on it.

"What the actual fuck." Conner let out.

The note read: "Later I will use it on you, promise. Don't look for Estelle or else."

The note itself gave me a shiver down my back..

"Pip.. I don't want you doing the case." Ravi said as he grabbed my bleeding hand.

I did a soft gasp, and looked at everyone in the eye.

In their eyes, was only worry.

"It's my responsibility Ravi—all of you—I need to do this." I said letting a voice crack. " If the police isn't doing a thing, I need to. I have to."

I felt as if I hurt them as more tension grew.

"What if it was me missing? What if the police didn't do a single thing and just called me dead even if I wasn't?"

I know I should've said that but it felt like I needed to.

"We would help you and find you no matter what." Conner sighs.

"You barley even know Maddy and her sister.. we have known you for a while Pip." Cara said as she threw the knife away in the trash.

"I have to. Its all on me."

I went to the cabinet with first aid stuff like Band-Aids and more.

"We will help you then. I don't want you doing it alone." Ravi stepping forward breaking the silence.

"Whatever choice you make—Its right.." He continued, " And all of us will help you no matter what—no matter the cost."

A phone rang as we looked around to find the noise. Cara found the house phone and handed it to Pip to answer.

"Hello?" Pippa asked as she pressed the phone to her ears.

"I told you not to investigate. " A voice yelled hurting my ears.

Ravi grabbed the phone and went straight to the point. "Who the fuck are you?"

"A genius." The voice softly says.

the phone hung up making Ravi pissed.

I grabbed the phone and was about to place it down until it started to smoke.

"What the fuck?" I yelled as I dropped it.

Conner poured water onto it—making the phone not useable.

"What am I going to tell my parents." I sighed.

The same feeling sticks with me—a feeling as if I'm being watched. A sick feeling twists in my stomach..

All of ours. No matter the cost, we will find you Estelle and bring you home.

----------------------------------------------------------