four

We watched a movie, it was a comedy but not funny. Ravi was very disappointed as he cuddles with me on my bed. 

"Can we change it Ravi?" I asked as I grabbed gum. 

"Yes please" He shot back and grabbed the remote.

We sat there cuddling and I remembered something. Estelle and Camila.

I shot up from my bed and grabbed my phone. 

In text, I messaged Maddy to ask if I can come over, and she quickly replied. 

Maddy: 'Of course.. Anytime you can come over. I sent you my  address, so tell me when you get here.' 

I turned off my phone and went straight to my closet. "Helloo" Ravi called out. 

"Oh right, Ravi want to come with me to Maddy's house?" I asked as I grabbed a shirt that wasn't dirty. 

"You're still doing the case?" He said as I exited out the closet. 

I looked at him and opened my mouth. 

"I have to. It's my responsibility for Estelle and Camila. " I said as I removed my shirt.

"I will go with you, I don't want something to happen to you." Ravi said as I see him close his eyes. 

"Thank you Ravi." I said softly readjusting my shirt.

"Did you say something? " Ravi asked with his hands over his eyes," Can I look now please." 

I softly laughed and grabbed Ravi's Hand to get up. 

"Yup." 

He revealed his eyes and smiled.

We walked down the stairs and walked toward the door, grabbing our shoes and placing it on our feet.

"Oh shit, I forgot I had on PJ pants" I removed my shoes and ran upstairs. 

I shut the door and grabbed my blue mom jeans and quickly put it on. I looked at the mirror looking at myself and it doesn't feel right. 

maybe I need to lose weight or get tighter clothes. I hate the way I look and really want to change but a Ravi calls my name. 

"Pip? Are you okay?" He asked with a worried tone. I took one final look at myself, looking like a idiot. 

The door opens and Ravi pokes his head. "Are you okay?" 

I snap out of it and turned my head. "Yeah, let's just go now." I said as I grabbed my car keys. 

Ravi knew what I was thinking every time. I don't know how, but he just has a feeling.

"What's wrong? "He said as he opened the front door for both of us. 

"Nothing." I said as I unlocked my car doors.

We grabbed the handles for the car door and sat into the seats.

I closed my car door. Then put my keys into my car. The car turns on and I feel a presence staring at me. Ravi. 

"What?" I asked as I looked at him. "What's wrong?" 

He furrowed his eyebrows and widen his eyes. "Why don't you like the way your body is?" 

fuck. did i say it outloud?

"What do you mean?" I asked as I turned on the car AC.

He crossed his arms and looked at me with teary eyes. "I went close to the door and heard your comments about your body."