five

We sat at the local police station and sat closely to each other. "Ravi, Why would you beat him up?" Maddy said whispering for only me and Ravi to hear. 

"Well that jackass tried touching Pip's ass." He said throwing his hands in the air. 

Maddy titled her head as if how I would and placed her hands on her forehead. 

"He's just a child, Ravi." She said as she looked at his eyebrows waiting for something. 

I don't want to guess something but it seems as if she's trying to impress or be me. "I don't care Maddy. He tried touching her and I had to do something." He said looking at her pissed.

She looked at me trying to copy what my act was and she smiled. "This is my responsibility Ravi. I have to find them and you hurt a possible suspect." She said trying to fix her way toward Ravi but moved closer to me. 

"Why are you acting like Pippa." He asked as he looked her up and down. He caught onto my thoughts for a fact as she looked away. 

"Okay fine, If I acted like that then maybe you can like me" she said as she played with her hair.

Ravi stood up blocking me from seeing her and him crossing his hands. "I never trusted you, I'm worried for Pippa as she is suffering a lot to help find your sister and Camila. " She scoffed and looked at me. She mouthed something to me, saying, "I'm sorry."

Why is she sorry for how she was acting like me? I'm confused in many ways. A police officer came over and handed me a paper. The paper read about to agree to not attend to hurt Bruno in any way, and I signed it as Ravi looked at his shoes.

We saw Bruno walking out the office making all of us jump to our feet. "Bruno?" I asked as he turned towards me. "Look.. I'm sorry. I'm just not in the best mental state  because.. "He said as he looked away, I knew what he was going to say and i shot the answer right out. "Because of Estelle?" 

He looked at me and walked toward me slowly. Ravi stood up and guarded me just in case but Bruno stopped. "H-How do you know her?" He said with a voice crack.

 I walked towards the exit pointing to the door. "let's talk private please." I said as I looked him in his eyes. He was with sorrow, I know for a fact he's depressed. We all walked out and stood quite, not making a noise until Maddy broke the silence. 

"I think I need to go home.. Sorry Pippa for today, you too Ravi." She said as she turned to walk towards her house.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"She was my girlfriend, my best friend." He said as he dug dirt out his nails. "She acted weird for  2 months , making me worried."

As everyone said, she acted weird for at least 2 months before the disappearance. I nodded, as he continued. 

"We did it.. She wanted to and she said if she didn't get what she wanted, she would break up with me and tell the secrets I told her." He said as he looked up at me. 

He talked about how she turned to sweet and kind to toxic and had control over everyone making me wonder if she was forced too.

"My parents, are coming home soon so you must leave." he said as he grabbed my purse, handing it to me. 

"Thank you, if there's more information to tell me, please contact me by the phone number." I said handing him a paper with my phone number. 

A text appeared making me rush toward the door.

Cara- 'Hurry, it's weird here and Conner wants his Mcflurry now."

Pip - 'Jesus, him and his Mcflurrys.'