three

---------------------------------------------------

I couldn't sleep. I had a feeling—the same feeling I had for the whole night.

I flipped my body to look at a wall as sometimes it makes me sleep. I couldn't go to sleep, For hours and hours I looked at the wall.

Waiting.

I turned around again and saw outside my window the daylight.

"Fuck." I mumbled as I threw the covers off me.

I went downstairs and saw that my parents and Josh were home as their shoes were sitting at the door. I sighed and started making coffee. As the coffee was being made, I looked at the time and remembered Ravi was supposed to come soon so I made extra coffee for him. A long pattern on the door appeared making me smile as it was Ravi. I stopped what I was doing and ran to the door.

"Hey sarge ho-" He said until he stopped and looked at my face. " You're pale. Did you sleep last night?" He cups my face.

"Not really, I was staring at a wall for hours." I laughed and walked toward the kitchen.

He sniffs loudly and inhales the smell of coffee being made as he takes off his shoes neatly.

"Aren't you going to make food?" He asked as he sat himself down at the island.

I shook my head and gave him a cup as he furrowed his eyebrows. I softly giggled and titled my head. "Why—do you want me to make you some?" I asked as he got up.

"I kind of do but you need energy so I will make it." He whispers grabbing my waist and kissing me on the lips.

"I'm not hungry Sarge." I mocked him as he turned and put a finger up.

"That's my nickname for you, be original Sarge." He said as he grabbed a pan.

"You guys are so loud." A voice said making Ravi drop the pan and a egg.

"Jesus, Josh—You scared your best friend." I said as josh walked in trying to drink my coffee."Don't touch my coffee."

"Sorry Hippo Pippo." He laughs , walking away.

I crouched down to grab the egg shells but a hand stopped me.

Ravi's.

"Let me make you food, and clean up for you" He says as he picked me up.

"Ravi—Put me down!!" I said as he flipped me onto the couch.

"Stay and sleep. " He yells going to the kitchen.

This guy..

----------------------------------------------

"Breakfast is ready Grumpus" Ravi said shaking me softly.

"You can eat it, I'm not hungry." I mumbled as I rolled over.

Ravi sighs and carries me bridal style to the kitchen. "I said Breakfast is ready Grumpus." He said as he placed me in a chair. "Oh thank you Ravi Singh, my beautiful boyfriend, give me a kiss." He says in a high pitched voice—by which I think is supposed to be me— and looks at me with a grin. His grin is replaced with concern and moves beside me.

"What's wrong?" Ravi asked sitting next to me moving the hair out of my face.

"I just have a feeling, about last night." I whisper, playing with the fork.

"what kind of feeling pip?.." he softly asked as he placed his hand on my hand.

"Like I'm being watched every second, and if I do one move to help Estelle-" I said placing my hand on my forehead.