ten

——————————————————————————

"Shit." I said as I stood up pacing the room "Okay where is she now?"

Maddy looked around for a answer and looked at me. "Friends house."

"Where is the friends house?" Conner asked as he stood up and looked out the window.

"Its 15 minutes away, by what she says." Maddy says as she got up and grabbed her phone. A text rung the house as Pip picked hers up. "That's the address."

Pip copied the address and pasted it into google maps. She grabbed her keys from the desk and looked around for something. "Should we get something to fight with if something happens?"

Maddy looked around again and saw nothing. "Try downstairs."

We all walked down as we saw many things we can use. The things we grabbed were a bat, hammer, a knife, 13 plates, and a bathroom towel rack. The jobs of these weapons are:

Bat - Pip

Hammer - Ravi

Knife - Maddy

13 Plates - Conner

Bathroom Towel Rack - Cara

We went to my car and hoped in. I set my navigations on and it told me to take a left. I turned and saw Maddy nervous if her mother was really in the case. I'm nervous. All of us are. I put my car in drive and placed my foot pedal. I took a left turn and continued to follow directions until we got there.

As we approached, it was a house that looked ruined. I put my car in park and stopped the engine. I sighed and turned to everyone. "Okay. Lets go in."

We opened our car doors quietly and walked toward the door. "So.. Should we knock or should we-" I whispered until Cara kicked the door open.

"What?" she said as she placed her hands on her hips. "You guys were thinking slowly and we need to see if they are here." She did have a point.

We walked around the house and heard crying downstairs. We ran around the house seeing where they could be, but nowhere. "Guys.." Ravi said as we walked toward him. "Its in the basement." We all froze and didn't know what to do.

"I'll go first." I said as I grabbed the handle. Ravi stopped my hand and looked at me.

"Sarge.." He said as he whispered my nickname. His look in his eye show I shouldn't go first but I chose too.

"We have to go down there quickly." I said as I moved his hand off the handle with my free arm. I opened it and saw darkness and the steps. I took a deep breath in and took a step on the first step. Then the next. Another step. And many more steps until there were none. I lifted my arm in search of a light switch and found one. I flicked it on and as I looked around I see two girls crying. "Holy shit." I mumbled and ran to them. I placed my bat on the ground beside me and grabbed the robes that chained them together. I quickly knew what weapon we can use to help cut these, but this is going to take a lot to process.

"Maddy! Come down quickly!" I yelled as I looked at each other in there eye. "We are here to help you.." I told them as they had hope in their eyes again.

Maddy came running down and saw both Camila and Maddy. She started tearing up and handed me the knifes.

"I was so worried about you guys.. Shit.." She said as her voice started to break. I cut the robes making them free and hug both Me and Maddy.

"Thank you.." Estelle said with her ginger hair messy.

"Lets go upstairs and leave quickly." I said as I stood up and helped both girls to stand. "Who did this to you both.."