two

----------------------------

I can't breathe.

I fall into the dark sky screaming as someone watches me fall down.

everything goes red.

then black. 

I open my eyes and see someone, who I can't identify, grasps a knife and stabs me. 

Pain.

Pain fills me, making me scream loudly.

A muffled voice says something, but I can't recognize it.

Louder and louder the voice gets until I feel a shake of m body opening my eyes. 

"Pip, please wake up." A male voice says to me shaking me still.  

Ravi.

My vision comes back to me and I blink my eyes to see Ravi seeing above me, worried.

"Shit, you scared me." He sighed, falling onto the bed. "You were sweating and shaking and.., Jesus, I was scared."

I looked around the room and remembered I had stayed the night at  Ravi's house.

"Sorry- I was just.." I sighed and turned to look at Ravi, "You know, those nights again."

He shoots up and comes closer to me, cuddling with him for me to calm down. For some reason, I like cuddling with him, his scent, hair, or maybe face may be comforting.. maybe its everything?

"I can take you back home, I don't want you driving when having those dreams." He says calmly, making me understand I am lucky to have him. Seriously. 

"M'kay," I said softly, setting my head on his chest. I grabbed my phone that was beside us and looked at my notifications. I see many, many messages from my aunt and my mother. "I think I need to go now," I say looking at Ravi, opening his eyes.

"Right now?" He asked.

"Right now."

He pouted and then laughed at himself. He got up and allowed me to get off the bed, touching the cold wooden flooring with my bare feet. We walk together down the stairs and see Mrs. Singh, making coffee. She looks up and see's me and Ravi, with a smile spreading on her face.

"Hello Ravi," She said hugging him. Her eyes followed me as she slightly pushed him making him gasp dramatically, running to me. "Good morning Pippa." She sang, happily, kissing my head and making me feel loved. 

"I feel betrayed Mom," Ravi said leaning against the counter with a hand on his forehead. 

"Want any coffee kids?" She says turning to grab the coffee pot.

"Pippa needs to go home mom,"  Ravi said grabbing his keys from the glass plate of keys. "Pip, let's go?"

I nodded and waved to Mrs. Singh, closing the door of the loving family, with one missing. 

Sal.

--------------------------------------

"I will walk you, to say hello to your mom," Ravi said in a happy tone, with a grin on his face.