eleven

-------------------------------------

I can't process anything.

Nothing.

Nothing..

Nothing...

A sharp pain welcomed me as blood rushed down my leg. I gasp and fell down looking at my stabbed leg. As I looked at it, more and more blood ran down making a little red pool.

"Pip!!" Ravi screamed running toward me. He rushed next to me and looked at my leg. "Shit. Conner and Cara ran past me and jumped onto Heidy to avoid any more injury's.  I looked at Ravi's eyes as it shows he's scared, and very worried.

"Ravi.. Its.. just a little pain. " I said as I teared knowing how much he cares. "I'm fine."

He looked at me and furrowed his eyebrows in concern. "Pip.. this can be major." He whispered.

I turned my head and see Conner throwing the plates at her to make sure she doesn't hurt anyone. "Don't ever fucking have a thought of touching her deep shit!" Conner yelled as he got up and made his way to Maddy. "Did you call the police?" He asked as she looked at her mother and then him and nodded.

"They are here!" Cara yelled as she threw her bathroom towel rack onto the floor. "Ravi, let's try taking Pip outside to get treated."

Ravi stood up making him taller than me again and bent down. He than grabbed my legs and back and stood back up, making me in his arms. "I'm sorry if I'm hurting you.."

"You're not but.. you don't have to carry me." I said as I looked at him in the eye. "I can walk..."

He shook his head and looked down at me. "I'm not letting you, Sarge." he continued sighing, "You're hurt."

---------------------------------------

"The stab wound was deep, but we stopped the bleeding so, she can leave possibly tomorrow." The doctor said as Ravi held my hand. His hand was warm and soft making me want to hold it longer.

"We contacted you're family, they are on their way." He added as he begun to walk out. "and Estelle and Camila are getting a checkup."

He knew what I was going to say, as We have a contraction ever since I visited last time, which was when I was drugged. He learned a lot about me and we are very close as he distracted and made me feel safe to be here. He's a good doctor.. in my opinion.

"Are you in pain sarge?" Ravi said as he rested his head on my hand. I found that cute about him. That's something I can't tell anyone as it seems out of my character.

"Not really.." I said quietly making Ravi jump up. "What now?"

He titled his head making his eyebrows rise. He cleared his throat and looked the other way. "You're just.." He said as he placed his head onto the bed.

"I'm just??" I questioned as he still had his head face first on the hospital bed. "Ravi answer please!".

"You're really pretty.. can I say that?" He said as his head rose covering his face. Shit. I look at the mirror and see myself really red from that comment.