two

———————————————
He fell back and then hit a table.

Hard.

I look around and saw everyone looking. I mean who wouldn't.

Someone literally punched someone.

Maddy and Cara stayed still with their jaws on the ground.

Landon regained consciousness and then went to
punch Ravi and Conner in the face and I knew I had to step in. I stepped in front of them and Landon immediately stopped his fist into going into my head.

"Miss Fitz-Amobi and Mr. Parks, follow me." A deep voice called out. Everyone turned to him as we saw the headmaster. Oh shit.

I followed the headmaster and didn't want to make eye contact with anyone as that was very-embarrassing? Maybe it was funny? But Jesus what is going to happen to me? Or us, if I include Landon.
All I know is that at the end of the day, I will be packing my stuff.
                      ———————————————

"We are truly sorry for causing so much drama." I said with my eyes to the ground. If I met the headmasters eyes, I would possibly breakdown. "We won't ever do it again."

It was silent for at least 20 seconds and he sighed.
"We are sending a warning to both of you." He said giving us a paper. "We can't lose our valuable students."

I looked up at him and titled my head," Your not kicking us out?"

"Wait what?" Landon said. I gave him a look and he put his hand up in defense. "I was zoning out?"

"We can't kick you out for a silly thing, but if you continue then yes."

"That's something I didn't expect." I said scratching my head. "People saw and will think we a personal favorite."

"But basically you guys are.. but we need to discuss what you guys are doing."

"Meaning?" Landon said stretching his legs on the desk.

"Pippa, I heard you are doing another case?" He said. He turned to me and grabbed a pen. "If you need anything for that, tell me and I will give it to you."

I nod and look at Landon. Landon was already looking at me and blushed in embarrassment turning away. "What about me sir?"

"We are asking baseball players to submit their forms, to be drafted." He said sniffing. "You need to work on your form and I can recommend you to very good teams."

"Really?" Landon asked.

"Really." Headmaster gave him another paper. "Now run along you too, I have a meeting."

We scrambled out our seats and left quickly. Once the door closed to the headmaster's office we sighed

"I thought we were done for." I said slicking back my hair.

"Same, literally I thought i was going to get kicked out of the baseball team."

"Well I thought the whole ass school asshole." I said raising my eyebrows.

He rolled his eyes playfully and waved. "Well, see you around pip." He said. He then stopped and smiled wider, "Also tell your boyfriend or whoever that it was a good punch."

"Not my boyfriend but sure." I said waving back and sighing as he ran off to the baseball field.

I smiled at the thought of being his girlfriend again but, I just don't want to risk anything.
                        ———————————————
"So you only got off with a warning?" Cara said eating a gummy bear.