eight

---------------------------------------

Everything is dark. I try to open my eyes but it was still dark. I felt something cold on me and I opened my eyes quickly. I look at where the cold feeling was and saw chains on me. I look around and see this room is very dirty and looks unused. 

I try to grab my phone but I soon to realize that both my hands were locked up. Shit. This is where I die. Damn it. 

The door opened and I tried to run towards it but pain hit me as the chains were tight onto me. "Darling? "A males voice welcomed into the room. " Are you alright?" 

"Am I alright?" I said laughing. "No! I'm locked up in this dirty hellhole place and being called darling by someone I do not know."

He titled his head and crouched down. "Do you not know me?" He asked as I formed tears in my eyes thinking of my friends and family. About the case. Estelle. Camila. They need me. To save them.

"What happened to them?" I yelled trying to kick him until a hand covered my mouth.

"Quite down Darling, Who?" he asked with a tone of confusion making me more pissed.

"You know who!" I shouted trying to break free. "Estelle and Camila!"

He looked and widened his eyes. "Ah right," He said chucking and playing with my hair.

"I know someone who has one of them, but the other one.. err." He said still twisting my hair. 

"Let me go!" I said on the urge to cry. I need to get out and find them. I need to find Ravi, Cara, and Conner to help find them. Estelle and Camila.

"Why would I do that?" He said as he looked at me up and down. Jesus. 

"I will do anything, just don't hurt any of my family, friends, or the girls. " I said dropping my first tear. He looked at me thinking and sighed. 

"I don't want to see you cry, darling." He said grabbing my chains. "But, I want you to ask Maddy about her older brother." He said finishing releasing my first chain. "He and I are enemies of each other and I dearly want him dead, so do me a favor, darling." He said finishing the last chain.

 I looked at my wrist on how red they are and touched it as a pain came to me. I bit my lip to hold the pain and breathed in and out to ignore it. I looked back at the guy who has black slick back hair. His face was still masked but you can clearly tell how he is feeling by the eyebrows slightly showing.

I walked outside happy to see the outside and sighed.

"I used you're car.. so here darling." He said throwing me my keys. I look at it for a few seconds and walked to my car. I opened my car and opened the door. The guy ran outside and gave me my phone and ran back inside. That guy is oddly weird. 

I pushed my phone into my cupholder and locked my doors. I went into reverse and drove right out. I breathed out quickly and sighed. 

-----------------------------

I looked at the mirror of myself to see how I looked, and I looked I went through hell. I kind of did. I grabbed my rubber band and redid my hair as the light was red and super long. I got done and looked back at myself. I still look weird. I took a sip of my coffee I got and Looked back at the mirror. A slightly feel more strange than ever.  I ignored it and drove towards the rode I live at and slowly drove as many kids play in the street. I saw my driveway and pulled right in. I put my car in drive and sighed on last time. I grabbed my keys, phone, and my black coffee and opened the car door. I looked at my outfit, the same as usually, and opened the front door.