three

————————————————
"How do we know it's real?" Ravi asked as he traced the handwriting with his fingers.

" I know someone who loves and classifies historical pieces." I said as I scratched my head. "But.. the place he's at.. is well.."
————————————————
"No one is in there?" Conner said looking through the window.

I sighed and went to the alleyway. I knocked on the back door three times and shouted, "it's Pippa."

The door opened and Charles smiled, "Haven't been here in weeks Pip." He looked behind me and he smirked. "I see you have friends this time.. I didn't know you had some."

"Haha. Funny Charles. Now I need to speak with Cameron." I said pushing Charles out the way. I continued walking and saw Cameron laughing hard. I looked at his face and sighed.

He was high.

"How much did he take?" I asked Charles as he went beside me. The others went on the other side and looked at me then Charles.

"A lot." He snorted. "I told him not to-"

"Give me the same amount he has." I said as I pointed to Cameron.

"Fine Fine." Charles said sighing, grabbing a big bag of drugs. "What are you going to do? Give him more?"

"No, I'm going to match his highness and talk to him that way." I said smiling.

Suddenly Conner grabbed me into a corner with Maddy, Ravi, and Cara.

"What the hell are you doing Pippa?" He asked.

"He won't talk, he only talks when he's high so.. I'm matching his-"

"Don't you forget drugs are freaking bad for you and literally can kill you?" Cara said almost yelling.

"Well duh." I said shrugging, "do we want information about this or not? This could be real evidence and if we turn it away.."

"Fine.. just don't-" Maddy was about to say until I walked away.

————————————————

Everything felt so good. I couldn't believe how good it felt as I haven't done it in while. I started after Stanley's death, it started with Xanax then leading on to more. I wasn't addicted to it. I was just.. trying to bring the happiness back to myself and sleep well.

"Cameron.. can you.. tell me about this diary?...  I found it.. under my pillow.. funny isn't that?" I said handing him the diary. He seemed so far away from me.. and kept distancing from me. I knew this was a side-effect or whatever.

"Oh... a diary.. of yours?" He laughed, "No.. it's from another girl.."

"Just shut up and tell me.. is it real?.." I said fast. I think I may have slurred towards the end.

"Yup.. for reals real." He said snorting.

"That's.. all." I said grabbing the diary and heading towards the door.