four

--------------------------------

We all waited.
Patiently.
He then slams his hand into the desk, making all of us flinch.
His face is readable as he was clearly pissed.
"Shit!" He screamed.
I took a step forward to see what caused this reaction then saw.
The footage has been deleted as long as the evidence.
--------------------------------
Later we all left. We were all ordered to.Expect for me.
Ravi wanted to stay as he was concerned I was going to do something. Me? Do something? Like what?
The next second I was running fast into the office. I closed the door behind me and grabbed the blinds and closed them. I locked the door and sighed. I looked around to see if any post-it-notes were anywhere.
There were.
The passcode was Fairviewpolice1
I got in luckily and looked through the files on the computer. I searched for Nora's name but before o find it, I see another name that caught my eye.
Sal and Andies case.
The next moment I see the door slam open. I duck quickly and hide from whoever it was. I grabbed my mouth to stop my loud breathing. It was Detective Hawkins.
"I know your here Pippa." He said in a mad tone. I waited a little longer until I hear his walking.
I got up and looked to the side to avoid the gaze of the angry detective. I finally was curious and looked as he was pulling me out.
"I am this close to ending you and your investigation, Pippa." He told me holding me hard. "No matter what."
Those word sting me, but not too much.
--------------------------------
I went home and went straight to my room. I jumped onto my bed and sat there. I closed my eyes.
Dark.
Darkness filled my eyes.
and a dream appears.
--------------------------------
it was peaceful.
The green trees and green grass surrounding me. With colors of flowers spreading across the ground, lays Ravi with a smile on his face. He sits up and grabs me to lean on his shoulder gently. I noticed that I'm wearing a white dress with white heel, a quite expensive outfit.
"Do you like it?" He asked with a smile.
I look around with my surrounds and look back at Ravi's eyes, the eyes that were peaceful and kind.
I nodded as he stood up and grabbed my hands to help me up. "I have another surprise."
I watched our steps as behind us faded away into a new location. A river.
I stepped in the cold running water, feeling it in my body. I looked up to see Ravi smiling at me, from across the river.I smile back and take steps towards him. I couldn't move. I looked down and hands grabbed onto my feet, tugging at them making me lose my balance. I fell down not seeing Ravi at all, and fell into the shallow river. The shallow river became deeper and harder to breath.
I need to go. I need to swim.
I tries swimming up but my vision lost all senses. I took a deep breath and gasped for air,
For the last time.
--------------------------------
I woke up the next second, covered in sweat.
Great.
I got out of bed and walked toward the bathroom, closing the door behind me.
As I grabbed the handle of the shower, I took a deep breath. I need the deep breath.
As the water came out, I took of my shirt and my jeans. Following up to my bra and underwear. After I stepped into the shower and let the water fall onto me.
Why is this case so weird?
I'm getting a weird feeling, one that I know that a plot twist will happen.
I just have a sense that someone close did it.

--------------------------------
I took my pills and turned to twist the doorknob until I noticed something. My dark circles were back. I haven't been sleeping as it's so hard to look for someone without evidence. I touched them and sighed. I turned again and twisted the doorknob and opened it. I walked towards my room until I hear voices in the kitchen. I ran quietly near the stairs and saw the one and only shoes.
Ravi's,
Cara's,
Conner's,
And Maddy's.
Uh oh.
I ran quietly to avoid anyone from hearing me and shut my door. I sighed and brushed my hair as it was a mess. I started putting makeup on to cover my dark circles until the door slammed open.
"Oh wakey wakey princess!!" Cara sings. She stops as she doesn't see me in my bed and was about to shout, I cleared my throat frightening Cara.
"Shit you scared me!" Cara said with a hand on her chest, breathing dramatically. She walked over and saw my makeup scattered across the desk and she titled her head in confusion. "Why are you wearing makeup?"
"To hide my dark circles," I said as I grabbed my lip gloss and placed it on.
"Not to impress Ravi right now?"
I turn my head fast and stood up. "He's here?" I tried  acting dumb as if I haven't seen the shoes.
"Guess not."
Cara stood there and looked back stepping more into the room. Someone else is coming in.
"Sarge?" Ravi called out walking into the room. "Did you just wake up?"
Ravi's hair was messy like always. I love it for some reason. I remember one time it was my birthday and he wrote me a letter with a Taylor swift reference. The lyric was, "I was enchanted to met you." I loved it. It was so sweet and he looked so scared that I wouldn't love it. I hugged him tightly and played with his messy hair afterward. That day was very memorable and I hope I never forget it.
Never.
"Pip?"
I never want myself to forget it.
"Earth to pippa!" Conner clapped his hand in my face, taking me from my thoughts. "Jesus-sorry Jesus- You got lost in your thoughts again."
whoops?
My phone binged and I reach to grab it beside me and I froze. My eyes grew large and my hand trembled with joy yet with fear.
"Pippa? What's wrong?" Maddy said coming closer to me.
I looked up from my phone looking at everyone staring at me with curiousness and worries. The words couldn't come out at all.
"Pippa, tell us. Come on." Cara said losing her patience.
I forced the words out with a scared tone. "I got sent her location, on find my iPhone."
The next second, I got another notification and it was a text from a unknown contact.
It read :
"Come alone Pippa, If not, worse to come to you."
A shakes breath came out of me and I got up. " and a text to go to the location," I looked at there gaze. The gaze was scared. "Alone."
--------------------------------
Word Count - 1171

Note:
Sorry for taking a long break, I lost so much motivation and hopefully I try to write overall. Remember to drink water!!!
Love you all who are still reading and enjoy it.