six

—————————————

Silent was all I could hear. The floor was cold, my body was cold. I felt blood rush down and let it fall down my neck. I couldn't move. Not a single part of my body. I tried to move but the only thing I got in return is pain. Then the next, Nothing.

                     —————————————
I open my eyes, revealing a room with no windows. No furniture but boxes. I was in a basement. I tried getting up but saw as I was tied up. The rope around my legs and arms, but nothing to cover my eyes nor mouth.
I screamed for someone, anyone. "Help!!"
No response.
I was all alone.
Then I saw a light shining, as it revealed a staircase. Once again I screamed louder with all my might. "Help!! Please!!"
High heels walked out revealing a lady with a mask on.
"Who are you..?" I whisper as that was the only thing that could come out. I couldn't say more, I was scared. Who was she? What did I do to her? "Do my mom and dad do something to you.. did my friends-?..."
The girl pulled her mask off with her hands, revealing brown short hair, with some gray hairs. "Why would my sister and her husband do anything to harm me?" She said in a seductive way. "No one, I mean no one, can harm me."
"What-why?" I said as I felt tears rush down. Of course. It was my aunt, my mom's sister. The one who came to our house and told my mom that her daughter was missing.  She walked around the chair, making sure I didn't cut loose.
"Was it because of your daughter?" I said making eye contact with her. She stopped in her routine and looked at me with such evilness and power. "I'm sorry that she hasn't been found I am tryin-"
"Fool." She said going close to my ear. "I have her." She laughed repeatedly. She looked at me as if I was a little ant, as if I nothing.
"Explain." I said with a rushed tone. "Where is she."
She stopped and then sat on a box that said 'Nora's bedroom donations.'
"Why don't we see?" She says with a grin. She licks her lips with her red lipstick getting ruined in the process. "Nora! Come down here now."
I look away from Aunt and look as I see Nora, not harmed. "Nora.." I whispered as she looked at me trying not to break.
"Pippa.." She whispered back with a sad look. She turned her mother and tears overcame her. "Mamá? What are you doing?"
My aunt stood up and walked slowly to Nora, as Nora walked backwards. My aunt walked faster and grabbed her arms. "I need to do this Nora." She said brushing the hair that has fallen onto Nora's face. Nora's face turned with anger and trying pushing out of her mothers grip but couldn't move. "Mamá!" She yelled with angry tears coming down her cheek. "¿Qué coño le estás haciendo a Pip?" (What are you doing to Pip?)
Her mother walked her towards the stairs of the basement and whispered softly. "Nora, por favor, vete." (Nora, please, leave.)
Nora pushed her to the ground and ran toward me. "¡Mamá! Dime por qué haces esto o llamaré a la policía."
(Mama! Tell me why are you doing this, or I will call the police on you. )
My aunt had tears falling down, something I would never see. I never seen the true sides of Nora and my aunt, never. Nora, being brave, and my aunt.. it's something.
"Fine!" My aunt yelled with tears falling down harder. "When I was in middle school, I met a boy."She said turning away, grabbing something. "This boy was very nice, helped me, and loved me. Later, he saw another girl. and this girl-" she said to make a sobbing sound. "this girl was Leanne."
I stopped breathing and looked at her. "Leanne?" I said softly, "please don't tell me it's my mom..."
She turns around and nods then turns back around. "Leanne had brown hair, long hair, and was such a angel. Your father, fell in love with her the second he saw her and was... a whole new person ." She sighed. " He stopped talking to me as if I never.. was there. I got mad at your mother saying how stupid she was for taking him away. It was selfish but, I loved him and she knew."
"After everything, I was jealous and just, found a opportunity to show Leanne what taking something I loved away from me." She bent down to grab something and looked at me. "I'm truly sorry, but I must do this for myself and-" she stopped as a bang surrounded us. My aunt's body fell down, hitting her head in the process. I made a gasp and sob noise as I turned to see Nora with a gun. She looked at me with such fear, as it hit her that she killed her mother.
"No-No-No!!" She cried as she ran to her side. "¡Mamá! Por favor, no me dejes.. Papá ya lo hizo... sólo no... ¿cómo se supone que voy a vivir?"
( Mama! Please, don't leave me.. Papa already did- just don't- how am I supposed to live?)
She rested her head on my aunt, her mom's, chest and crying hard. chanting no's over and over again. She wiped her eyes and tears kept overcoming her. She looked up at me got up slowly. She grabbed a knife and cut the ropes on my hands. "Lo siento, Pippa. " (I'm sorry Pippa.) I was free and hugged as she broke down, sobbing hard.
My aunts lipstick matched her blood, as it made a lake around her.
—————————————