before you begin

hi! thanks so much for wanting to read my stuff!

just a few things to start with...

1. this is a call of duty x reader oneshot book!

-this means that the chapters are for characters within the call of duty game universe

-most of these are going to be of taskforce 141, because that's what i know the most about, but if i do enough research i might be able to do some other characters like alex, konig, etc

-these chapters don't follow any specific timeline and i will just be writing whatever i want cuz i can 

2. x reader relationships

-most of these are going to be romantic relationships, but if enough people want i can write some platonic chapters

3. I DO NOT WRITE SMUT!

-a lot of my readers are minors and it freaks me out when im asked to write a smut. im not going to do it even if you arent a minor.

-i get it, i really do, we are all horny motherfuckers but you arent going to find any of that stuff here

-DONT COMMENT SEXUAL THINGS ON MY CHAPTERS WHEN YOU KNOW THEY ARENT SEXUAL!!!! this has become a really big thing on my chapters of other books and it has gotten out of control. sure, i might make a couple 'dirty' jokes here and there, but please dont comment sexual or dirty things in my comments.

-IF I SEE YOU COMMENTING SEXUAL THINGS ON MY CHAPTERS I WILL BE BLOCKING YOU. THIS IS YOUR ONE AND ONLY WARNING.

-if you are looking for some smut written by me, you can find that on my ao3 (same username)

4. be respectful.

-i work really hard on these, and when i get comments saying that something is boring or that you wish something was different, it hurts.

-im not going to change anything just because you comment that you are upset about it, so just dont comment negativity.

-if you have a problem with something, message me directly so we can discuss it like adults in private or just dont read it...

-additionally, please dont argue in my comments with each other

5. dont comment your age. dont trauma dump in the comments. dont comment nsfw things.

-dont comment your age, especially if you are a minor. there are creeps everywhere, even on wattpad. it makes me uncomfortable if you are commenting your age, and if i see that people are commenting their age despite my request not to, i will be deleting the chapters that it is happening on.

-dont even comment joke ages, or oc ages. i dont care if they are legal ages, i dont care if you were just trying to be funny. commenting things like that lets other people think that they can comment their ages and i cannot keep filtering through of peoples ages a day.

-don't comment your name, or anything personal about you. please just don't i cannot handle it. the internet is a scary place and i cannot protect you from creeps and weirdos

-IF YOU COMMENT YOUR AGE, A JOKE AGE, OR YOUR OC AGE I WILL BLOCK YOU. THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING!

-dont trauma dump. just dont do it. everyone is different, everyone experiences life differently and you dont want to be the reason someone else is triggered. i put trigger warnings on chapters that need them, but i cant put a trigger warning on your comment. i am working on deleting comments where people have trauma dumped so that others aren't triggered accidentally.

-IF YOU TRAUMA DUMP I WILL BE DELETING YOUR COMMENT AND BLOCKING YOU. THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING!

-^^^ this goes for commenting things indicating that you are ignoring the trigger warnings, or commenting things like "i dont like physical touch because of trauma". if you are commenting anything that indicates trauma i will delete the comment and block you

-dont comment nsfw things. just, please, please dont. this goes for sexual themes and for things like suicide.

-i am not trying to belittle the things youve gone through. ive gone through my own tough times and have been in very dark places, so i get it. but my comments section, along with other authors comments sections, is not a place to 'vent' or talk about that stuff. you need to be talking about those things with a certified professional, or an adult that you trust. do NOT comment your issues here, or anywhere else. do NOT trauma dump on your friends. people in my comments section, along with your friends, are not able to help you with your issues. you need to go to someone who is certified to help with those topics.

6. REGARDING Y/N's PRONOUNS!

-most chapters y/n will be using she/her pronouns

-i'll do my best to make a note at the beginning of the chapter if y/n uses other pronouns

-please do not comment how you are upset with this, or things like "cries in (preferred pronouns)"

7. regarding the authors notes

-please read the authors notes and the little blurbs before the chapter starts. they are important and usually explain a lot of things (like why its been a while since i updated, or why this thing is this way, or trigger warnings, etc)

8. REQUESTS

-requests are closed at the moment.

9. regarding specific chapters that you REALLY like

-i love seeing comments like 'pt2 please!' or 'i need a whole book about this' it makes my day, honestly. it lets me know that you guys like what im doing, and that im not just doing this for nothing.

-unfortunately, most of the time when i write these chapters, i typically write them to be only a oneshot. i dont usually expect to write a part 2 or a whole book, so dont get your hopes up.

-that being said, it is not impossible that i write a part 2 or a whole book.

10. THERE WILL BE NO SEXIST, HOMOPHOBIC, RACIST, ETC

-nuff said, no exceptions.

-if you see something like this, notify me personally so that i may handle it.

11. welcome to the family

-all my readers are automatically adopted by me.

-i love each and every single one of you so much.

-feel free to call me mom, dad, parent, whatever (im cool with any pronouns, so whatever you need i can be)

-i am bi, (and probs asexual - figuring it out lmao) and i know a lot of people that read my stuff are also apart of the lgbtqia+ community so know that you are seen and you are loved (my allies are loved just as much!)

12. regarding reposting, using my stuff as inspiration, fan art, etc

-please do not repost my stuff

-please do not rewrite my stuff with a slightly different ending or a different love interest.

-please do not use my stuff in your own writing. i love that my stuff has inspired you, but i dont like it when people use aspects of my writing for their own stuff. it feels like copying.

-please do not rewrite/repost my stuff in a different language

-if you see anyone doing the above, please message me so that i can contact the person regarding the issue.

-go ahead and draw fan art of my chapters! i want to see it so please message me where the fan art can be found so i can look at it! id love to promote your fan art as well, if you are cool with it.

-i have a discord! it started out when i was writing a lot for the dream smp, so theres a lot of members there that like that fandom and the discord is kinda themed around that, so be prepared. But! not every conversation is about that and a lot of people also like cod and other games/topics :) feel free to join, but no pressure 

-i also will be posting these on ao3 (