mohawk - soap

"John Hamish MacTavish." Soap's full name fell from my mouth with venom. My brows were furrowed and my tone stern. His body tensed, knowing he had screwed up and was in trouble. "What the fuck did you do?"

He had his hood up and he had been avoiding me all day. He never had his hood up. Especially since we were in Las Almas, which wasn't exactly a cold place. I anxiously turned the ring on my finger, my heart pounding in my chest.

The only conclusion I had come to was that he did something completely stupid while drunk last night with the guys. I wasn't able to go out with them, having to stay back and do some paperwork while also tending to some of my patients.

"Nothing." He said nervously. He was hiding something. I knew him too well. I could always tell when he was hiding something. After five years of dating his tells would always stand out like a sore thumb.

"Don't you dare lie to me," I snapped.

He turned to look at me and I could see he pulled the strings so only his face was showing. I narrowed my eyes at him. "It's not that big of a deal. It's totally fixable so there is no reason to overreact." He tried to reassure me.

"Show me right now."

"Bonnie, take a deep breath." He tried. He knew there was nothing he could say to convince me he didn't make a stupid decision. He pulled back his hood to reveal a sloppy, patchy, horrible haircut.

A gasp escaped my lips as my eyes widened. My hand came up to touch his hair. I was in disbelief. "How did this happen?" I asked.

"We went out last night, had a few too many and it just kinda happened. Ghost kept buying me drinks and Gaz had started daring everyone to do things and someone just threw it out there that I should get a haircut for the-"

"And you said yes!? You let those idiots cut your hair?" My lip quivered and my breathing was getting rapid and heavy.

"I know, I know. I'm sorry." He tried to apologize. "Darling I shouldn't have-" He reached forward, arms open to hold me but in my anger, I gently pushed his hands away. I turned and stormed out of our shared room on base.

Emotions ran through my veins as I stormed around trying to find my victims. Soap trailed behind me trying to get me to calm down.

"Darling, come on. Let's just take a moment. It's not their fault, I shouldn't have-"

I saw Ghost out the corner of my eye. I turned on my heels making a b-line for the scariest man on base. Usually, Ghost typically intimidated me, but right now I was on a mission.

"You son of a bitch. How could you do this?!" I shouted, storming right up to him. My finger jabbed into his chest and I slightly pushed him back. His eyes widened in shock. I don't think he, or anyone for that matter, had seen me this angry.

"I should have your head on a stick for what you've done. How could you let him do this?" I shouted. I noticed Price, Gaz, and Alejandro also in the room. "How could any of you let him do this? You encouraged him!"

"Darling, calm down. We can fix this-"

"Calm down? Are you serious?! I am furious! I am horrified by all of you! Look how patchy and awful it is!" Big crocodile tears started to fall down my cheeks. All four men had immense guilt sitting deep in their stomachs.

"We are supposed to get married in a week! Everything is planned, everything was perfect and you guys let him get the worst haircut known to mankind. There is no way it can be fixed for the wedding." I cried. I was panicking.

Price stepped forward and said my name.

"I have been dreaming about this day my whole life. I wanted everything to be perfect, it was supposed to be perfect." I hiccupped.