Part Five

| Hazel |

I was sitting at my vanity finishing up my makeup when Riri and Shuri decided to enter.

"Oh hi guys, thanks for knocking" I said sarcastically.

"We just wanted to see if you were ready. Which you are not." Riri groaned, throwing herself on my bed. "Hurry up. We're already 30 minutes late"

"Ri, literally no one shows up on a time to a college party. Everyone knows this."

I stood up and kicked off the sweatpants that I had on and removed my shirt, not caring about Riri seeing what she's already seen a thousand times and completely forgetting that Shuri was even standing there.

I could feel eyes on me as I walked over to the bed, grabbing my black and white sweater and mini skirt set to throw on.

"Oh shit, sorry." I said finally realizing those pair of eyes belonged to Shuri who was watching every move I made in my matching bra and panty set.

"You're good" She smirked, still looking me up and down, licking her lips, making me blush.

I heard a laugh escape Riri's lips as she watched this interaction, amused.

"Actually, both of you get out. I'll be out in a minute." I rolled my eyes, grabbing Riri's arm and pushing her out the door.

I quickly threw on my outfit and a pair of thigh high boots and met them in the living room.

"Okay I'm all ready" I announced doing a little spin with my grand entrance.

"About time" Riri mumbled grabbing her keys and sprinting towards the door.

The party was right down the street from our complex so it only took us a couple of minutes to get there.

"So this is a college party, huh?" Shuri asked as we approached the big house with music blasting from it and like a million cars parked everywhere.

"Yup" Riri and I answered at the same time.

Finding somewhere to park took like another 10 minutes. After finally parking we hopped out and headed towards the door. There were people everywhere, I could only imagine what it looked like on the inside.

"Hi guys!" Bria greeted us as we approached the door. "Thank y'all for coming! You already know how this works" She said grabbing three shots, handing one to each of us.

"What is this?" Shuri asked, shouting over the music

"An entry shot" We answered in unison

"In order to enter, you have to take a shot! I don't know what it is, we just pour different types of alcohol into a shot cup and hand them out" Bria laughed.

Shuri looked at me & Riri hesitantly then down at the shot glass that was in her hand. Me and Riri tapped our glasses together then on the table that was in front of us before downing the shot, encouraging Shuri to do the same. When we looked back at her, the shot glass was empty.

"Come on in!" Bria yelled over the music, moving to the side to let us in.

The inside was just as crowded as the outside was and the smell of cologne mixed with a certain herb filled our noses.