Part Twenty

| Hazel |

"Thank you again, for tonight." I said to Shuri as we entered the apartment. "It was fun getting back there and even more fun watching you fall."

She rolled her eyes at me, "It wasn't that fun, but you're welcome. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

I laughed thinking back to the last time she fell. Even the little girl skating beside her was crying from laughing so hard.

"Goodnight." She smiled, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Wait... You're not going to come sleep with me tonight?" I asked giving her my signature pouty face.

"Nope, you laughed at me all night."

"I'm sorry." I apologized, trying to refrain from laughing again. "Come on."

I grabbed her arm pulling her into my room, closing the door behind us.

"Thank you." I gave her a big smile, slowly pushing her back against the door.

"You sure we wanted me to come in here to sleep?" She smirked, as my hands ran up and down her arms.

"Mhm." I returned the smirk, bringing my lips up to hers, kissing them softly. "But I have to shower first."

"I think you should let me join."

"I think no." I laughed, walking into the bathroom. "I said me, not we."

"Why waste water when we can just shower together?" She stood in the doorway, still smirking at me.

"Hm." I hummed, taking the boots off of my feet and throwing them past her. "Fine." I sighed, walking over to the shower and turning it up to the hottest setting.

She stepped inside, closing the door behind her and taking a seat on the countertop.

"You're just gonna watch me?" Her eyes watched my every move as I removed my leggings and sweatshirt, leaving me in my bra and panties.

She stayed silent as she continued to look me up and down, biting on her bottom lip.

I smirked at the amused look that didn't leave her face. I decided to make it fun, slowly unbuckling my bra and dropping it onto the floor.

She hopped off of the countertop, walking over to me and immediately connecting her lips to mine. One of her hands wrapped around my neck, squeezing it softly as the other one played with the waistband of my panties.

I pulled away, looking into her eyes, seeing them full of lust. "Take them off." I whispered, making her basically snatch them down.

"I have to shower." I laughed, stepping back and into the shower, letting the hot water run down my body.

I stood there for a few minutes, feeling her presence behind me when she finally stepped inside.

"Are we showering or being boiled alive?" She asked, making me laugh.

"It's not even that hot." I rolled my eyes.

"Remind me to never shower with you again." She placed her hands on my waist, pulling my backside closer to her as she began kissing my neck.

"It doesn't look like you're going to let me shower." My breathing became heavier as her hand traveled further down my body.

"Maybe later." She smirked, placing her hand in between my legs.