Part Eight

| Hazel |

I woke up to the sound of Shuri's alarm going off. I groaned at how loud it was, breaking away from her grip and turning on my other side.

I felt her shifting in the bed, hitting silence on the alarm and turning back over with me.

Her arm wrapped back around me and her chin took it's place back on the top of my head.

"Don't you have to get up?" I questioned, my head still buried in the pillow.

"I will.. later." She responded, nuzzling her face into my hair.

I decided not to question it. I was kind of enjoying the moment we were having anyway.

I closed my eyes shut, attempting to drift back asleep, when I felt her hand rubbing up and down my thigh. I felt butterflies invade my stomach immediately.

I turned back to my original position, facing her again, and looked up at her. Her eyes were closed shut, but I knew she wasn't asleep. Her hand was still resting on my thigh and she began to move it up and down again.

"What're you doing?" I asked, attempting to aim my morning breath anywhere but her nose.

"Trying to sleep" She mumbled, her hand still moving up and down slowly.

"You know what I mean" I rolled my eyes at her attempt to avoid what she was doing.

"You want me to stop?" She asked, removing her hand from my thigh altogether.

"Did I say that?" I asked, placing her hand back on my thigh, making her smirk.

For some reason I was feeling a little bit bolder than usual and the feeling of her touching me like that was doing something to me.

I cuddled back up to her, placing my head on her chest as she continued to rub up and down my thigh.

The longer this went on, the more I felt myself losing control. I think she felt the same because her hand began to travel from my thigh up to the waistband of my shorts, running her fingers along it.

I felt my breathing start to get heavier and my heart start to beat faster. I didn't know if it was just me but my body was getting warmer and warmer by the minute.

"Go ahead" I whispered, giving her permission to do whatever she was thinking next.

"You sure?" She responded, making me nod my head.

Her hand immediately dove into my shorts and landed between my legs. My body tensed up at the feeling of her hand resting there.

Her middle finger traced the outside of my panties slowly, up and down.

I was trying to control my breathing when her hand moved from the outside of my panties to the inside.

A gasp escaped my mouth feeling her middle finger on the most sensitive part of my body.

This time it moved in a circular motion and the sound that left my mouth was inhuman.

"Fuck.. Shuri" I moaned out, trying to catch my breath.

"Hazel.. Hazel.." The sound of Shuri's voice caused my eyes to shoot open. She was standing at the end of the bed, dressed and ready for whatever she was going to do.