Part Six

| Hazel |

I woke up the next morning regretting every decision that I had made the night before. My head was hurting so bad and the only thing I wanted to do today was lay in bed.

I rolled over and looked at my phone to see that it was already 12 in the afternoon. Meaning Andre would be here in about 3 hours to pick me up for this wedding.

I sighed hopping out of bed and making my way to the kitchen, finding Riri at the stove flipping pancakes.

"Good morning sunshine" She smiled causing me to roll my eyes

"Yeah no, my head is killing me"

"It should be, you took like 37 shots last night. Okay maybe not 37 but it was a lot." She laughed, passing me a plate with pancakes and eggs. "Oh and just to warn you. Shuri had a.. um.. visitor last night."

"What?" I asked, looking at her confused.

Right on cue, Shuri walked out of her room with Bria following behind her.

My face instantly fell as they sat down at the bar, both smiling and whispering to each other.

"I'm gonna go start getting ready, I'll see you later Ri." I sighed, rolling my eyes as far back as they could go, exiting the room.

I couldn't even hide the fact that I was hurt and for her to bring Bria here. That's so disrespectful.

I groaned, slamming my door shut and heading to my closet to find something cute to wear. I guess I should focus on who I have instead of who I want.

• • •

We were currently at the wedding reception of Andre's sister and I had never felt more awkward in my life. It was at some fancy hotel and his family definitely proved to me why.

I had met everyone in his family from his niece to his great great grandmother. They were all nice people, it just felt weird to me which I think was obvious to him and his family.

"You okay? You seem a little tense." Andre asked, placing his hand on my knee.

"I'm okay. I think I'm just a little tired, especially after last night." I lied.

He nodded, looking around the room full of people

"We can go if you want"

"No, it's your sisters wedding day. I'll be okay" I smiled

I would only have to suffer for a few more hours, which I thought I could do, but he insisted otherwise.

"Nah, it's cool. My keys are just upstairs in the room. We can grab them and then we can go." He got up, taking my hand and leading me to the exit making sure to say his goodbyes first.

I heard the door lock click as we entered the room, causing me to turn back to Andre, confused.

"I thought we just had to grab your keys" My words came out in more of a question than a statement.

"Actually.." He began to walk closer to me wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me towards him. "I was thinking we could do something else." He whispered into my ear before placing a kiss on it.