Part Eleven

| Hazel |

"Goodmorning" I sang, walking into the kitchen filled with my family and Riri.

"Someone's in a good mood" Hayleigh responded, looking at me with furrowed eyebrows.

I shrugged walking over to the stove, grabbing a piece of bacon.

"Yeah.. someone is in a good mood"'Riri agreed, hopping up and walking over to me. "Why?"

"Can I not just be happy?" I couldn't get rid of the smile that was plastered on my face.

"Oh no, you can. We just know there's a reason."

"Nope" I laughed, walking into the living room, plopping myself on the couch with Riri following right behind me.

"Why are you so happy?" She asked, almost like I was in an interrogation.

"I just had a good night. That's all" I responded, shrugging.

"Was that good night before or after Shuri walked out of your room with that same goofy smile." She asked, turning her head to the side.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I lied, looking in another direction.

"Good Morning" Shuri greeted, walking into the living room, smiling just as big as I was.

"Oh. My. God" Riri gasped, making us both look at her confused. "You two had sex!" She attempted to whisper.

"What?" I asked, acting completely dumb.

"Don't play stupid with me. Shuri still has that same goofy smile on her face and you won't look at me. You had sex with her!"

I laughed looking over at Shuri who was looking down, holding in her laughter, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Shuri, get out" Riri demanded, focusing her attention back on me.

Shuri obeyed, walking out of the living room and back up the stairs.

"What the hell Hazel?!"

"What?" I groaned.

"You weren't even going to tell me!"

"Well yeah, you were in a room full of people" I responded in a duh tone.

"Okay. Now I'm not. How the hell did we go from "I don't like her" to that?"

I shrugged, replaying the moments of last night in my head.

"I don't know. She was drunk & she just came to my room and one thing led to another."

"And one thing led to another" She mocked me like a little kid. "I am flabbergasted" She responded, clutching her imaginary pearls, making me laugh.

"How was it?" She asked, whispering again.

"Fucking amazing" I let the smile that I was trying to keep from growing show. "Why didn't you tell me that's what an orgasm felt like?" I questioned, making her mouth drop open.

"I'm uncomfortable... but damn girl. Y'all were doing it like that?!"

"Mmmhm" I nodded, feeling my smile grow even more.

• • •

We had about an hour until people were going to start showing up for dinner so I decided to start getting ready.

I threw on a cream colored sweater dress and put my hair in a neat bun on the top of my head, with my signature curls hanging down in the front.

I put on my light brown thigh boots before running downstairs, hearing the doorbell ring.