Part Twenty Five

| Hazel |

"Happy Birthday to youuuu." Riri sang as she entered my room, waking me up from my sleep.

I groaned, throwing a pillow over my face and turning in the other direction.

"How rude." I heard Mallory's voice before my blankets were snatched off of me, making me sit up.

"Continue." Mallory smiled as her, Riri, and Shuri continued to sing Happy Birthday.

I finally revealed a smile as they finished singing, clapping like they had just put on the greatest show ever.

"Thank you."

"Now blow out your candles and make a wish." Riri demanded as she sat down beside me with a cupcake in her hand.

I closed my eyes tight, blowing out the candle and making a wish.

"Yay." They all clapped like I was a baby celebrating my first birthday.

"Okay, can I go back to sleep now?" I groaned.

"Nope," Riri responded. "We have reservations for brunch at 12. So get ready." She smiled before getting up and skipping out of the room making me roll my eyes.

• • •

Riri literally had something planned for every second of the day. I was so exhausted when we got home the only thing that I wanted was a nap. Which I knew wasn't going to happen anytime soon.

"Get uppppp!" She yelled, pulling me up from my bed. "The day isn't over."

"What now" I groaned, stomping like a little child.

"I have one more thing planned for us tonight." She had a big, goofy smile on her face.

"What is it?" I sighed.

"I got a section for us....." She said, dancing. "At The Scene!"

"You did not." I squinted at her, not believing what she was saying

"I did!"

It was a club that we had been trying to get a section in for months. Usually they're all booked up and we hadn't had a chance to step foot inside.

"Okay, that is a really good surprise. Maybe I'll stay awake for that." I smiled, bringing her into a hug. "Thank you."

"Of course, now get ready. I don't wanna stand in that long ass line." She laughed, leaving the room.

I walked over to my closet, picking out a a baby blue short, backless dress and my white lace up heels.

I took a shower and did my usual get ready routine, deciding to curl my hair. I think this was the prettiest I had felt in a long time.

"I'm readyyyyy." I yelled as I entered into the living room, making sure to do a dramatic spin in the process.

Shuri smirked at me as she looked me up and down.

"I know. I look good." I said before she had the chance to say it. "Now let's go!" I shouted, attempting to sprint towards the door.

•      •      •

I was on my fifth shot of tequila and it was definitely winning right now. I could feel Shuri's eyes burning holes into me as my hips rocked back and forward on Mallory.