Intro

Title: 降智女配只想咸鱼躺平 | Jiangzhi's female supporting role just wants to lie flat
Author: 栗非

Jian Ling transmigrated as a Jiangzhi female supporting role in a novel.

In the book, the male and female protagonists meet each other and fall in love. It is an old-fashioned sweet story. The original protagonist Jian Ling is a villain female supporting role. A scheming girl.

In the end, she chose to commit suicide on the wedding day of the male and female protagonists.

Seeing the death of the female supporting role in the book, Jian Ling said that it was too miserable, a good hand of cards was poorly played.

My father doesn't love me and my mother doesn't love me, but at least I don't have to worry about eating and drinking.

The male protagonist doesn't love her, but she still has a stunning fiancé.

Is it because the money is not enough, or is the fiancé not good looking? Jian Ling said that it would be great not to live in endless struggle and work every day? !

After marriage, Jian Ling's only thing to do every day is to take care of her disabled husband, and then start to eat and wait to die with a lot of tickets.

Mother-in-law: Lingling, this is Yancheng's supplementary card. If there is anything missing, just buy it, and don't save it for him.

Father-in-law: Xiao Ling, this is a wedding red envelope for you, not too much, not too little, for your outfit. Our daughter-in-law of the Fu family has to dress beautifully when she goes out.

Disabled husband: You go, I don't need you to serve me.

Jian Lingle was so at ease, she scented his lips and turned to go shopping. When she came back, she bought a men's T-shirt for her husband.

Seeing the clothes, Fu Yancheng frowned, "It's ugly."

Jian Ling didn't mind, and turned around to go out. As soon as the door was closed, the corners of Fu Yancheng's lips curved up, and he called his personal assistant, "Go and find out which brand it is. Buy out this one for me, and don't allow the same one to appear again."

After having a stunning husband, Jian Ling's life has evolved from a vicious female partner to a wealthy young wife, so nourishing and comfortable.

In my spare time, I help my husband listen to briefings, teach my brother-in-law a high-level mathematics, and later opened a flower shop with my mother-in-law, and helped my father-in-law take back the lost items.

It even changed the ending of her husband's tragic death, which can be said to be a happy family. What fate and luck are all nonsense.

It's just that, when she was idle, she found that the relatives who detested and spurned her in the past regretted the past, and came up to kneel and lick her.

Brother: Lingling, it was my brother's fault in the past. You shouldn't spoil an outsider. This is a gift for you from abroad. I hope you can forgive my brother.

Mom: Mommy's good daughter, mom has mistakenly believed in the theory of fate these years, mom will apologize to you, will you go home?

Dad: These are all taken away from you by your bad sister since you were a child. Dad asked you to get them back. We have already severed relations with her. You are our only daughter.

Jian Ling sneered, I'm sorry, you ignored me yesterday, today and in the future I will let you down, it's too late!

Content tags: Traveling through time and space Sweet text

Search keywords: Protagonist: Jian Ling, Fu Yancheng ┃ Supporting role: ┃ Others:

One-sentence introduction: The wealthy female tyrant always wears a cannon fodder female supporting role

Concept: Be positive, self-reliant and self-reliant.