Chapter 6

Chapter  6

    After Jian Ling slept with the noise-cancelling headphones all night, she inevitably began to think about her own ending. The original owner of the original book died at the entrance of the hotel on the wedding day. What if she got married early?

    She has never been a person who accepts fate, she must hold life in her own hands to be at ease.

    Get married and move out of Jane's house.

    This is what she must do after becoming the original owner.

    On the Fu's side, Han Li received Jian Ling's reply early in the morning.

    To get married as soon as possible, Jian Ling agreed.

    But the only requirement was not to have a wedding. She hadn't forgotten Fu Yancheng's statement that he would never get married. Judging from his situation, it was really not suitable for a wedding.

    If it was based on Han Li's personality, I'm afraid that with Fu Yancheng's personality, this marriage might not be possible at all.

    Han Li acted quickly, as soon as he received the news, he began to prepare. The next day, he and Fu Shichang went to Jane's to put the wedding on the agenda.

    Jian Changhan and Jian Mingyang happened to be there, and they thought it was something wrong with the project, but they didn't expect that the moment they opened their mouths, it was about getting married.

    When they came home at night, both of them were very preoccupied. It was rare for Jian Mingyang to sit in the same car as his father instead of driving by himself, "What are you thinking? Isn't this the result you and my mother had hoped for a long time ago? "

    Hope is hope, but don't you think the Fu family is too anxious?"

    "Soon?" Jian Mingyang said, "Dad, do you remember? When Jian Ling just came back from his hometown, you and Mom invited several masters to come home Looking at feng shui, I'm afraid that Jian Ling will affect you and your mother and affect the family's business. Now that she is finally leaving, shouldn't she be happy?"

    Jian Changhan raised his eyes to look at his son, and always felt that Jian Mingyang was a bit like eating these few days It's like taking the wrong medicine, and the words are always yin and yang, "Are you blaming me and your mother for not taking good care of your sister? If we don't do this, you kid may not know what kind of hard life you are living in your hometown."

    Jian Mingyang shook his head, "No, I have no right to blame you, it just suddenly occurred to me that we have regarded her as a disaster star all these years." He said, "Being hated by her family for so many years, what should she feel like?"

    Jian Changhan There was no words for a while, and the two father and son were silent all the way home.

    Unexpectedly, Han Li moved very quickly, and the big gift he had prepared arrived.

    Seeing them coming back, Zhou Hui hurriedly dragged Jian Changhan to a corner and explained the reason for Han Li's visit, with a very dissatisfied face.

    "What does the Fu family mean? Do they regard Jian Ling as a commodity? They can get married whenever they want, and they don't need to discuss it with us?"

    Jian Changhan is not in a good mood now. Hearing this, he looked at Zhou Hui, It's like asking Zhou Hui, but also asking yourself, "Didn't we just use Jian Ling as a bargaining chip to climb the tree of the Fu family? Now, do you still want to go back on your word?" At the