Chapter 32

Chapter  32

    Fu Yanming is a little internet surfer. Before Fu Yancheng and Jian Ling arrived home, he found photos of his brother and sister-in-law in the music hall on the Internet.

    On such a formal occasion, Jian Ling deliberately picked out a decent and elegant dress before going out, and Fu Yancheng who was sitting next to him also wore a formal dress because he was going to the company.

    Even though the photo was taken secretly and the background was somewhat distorted, it still failed to conceal the outstanding appearance of the two.

    Excitedly, he hugged his phone and showed the photo to Han Li, "Look, someone sent a photo of my brother and the others at the concert, so they really went on a date."

    After seeing it, Han Li was overjoyed , Then I started to feel a little worried, "Your brother hasn't appeared in front of the public for a long time, who took this?

    " I'm quite happy."

    "I'd better call your dad." Han Li was worried, so he called Fu Shichang directly.

    But Fu Shichang reassured her, "The fact that the two of them can appear on this occasion means that my son may not be so sensitive to these things. If you treat it so deliberately, he will feel uncomfortable instead. Let them handle it by themselves." , His subordinates are also capable."

    "You are right." After speaking, Han Li asked about the company's situation, and told him to drink less alcohol at night before hanging up the phone.

    But the whole person is still a little restless.

    "You're not a celebrity, why are people always staring at your brother?"

    "You should think about it." Fu Yanming said, "My brother is also a person who has appeared on financial programs, and his name and surname are listed on Baidu Baike. When he appeared at the annual meeting, he was also attacked by netizens. I see that his Weibo account that has not been used for 800 years has 200,000 to 300,000 followers, and I think this is actually normal.

    " What the hell are you doing?" Han Li still couldn't let go of his mind.

    Fu Yanming's mind is simple, and he can't think of this level for the time being. He just followed his father's words to appease his mother.

    "No, there are so many moths, and my brother and sister-in-law are all good people, so don't worry." He said, "Otherwise, when they come back, I will show my sister-in-law these photos and see what she thinks?"

    On Fu Yancheng's side, the two received a call from Yu Ting on their way back. He said that the two had been photographed, and discussions about their marriage had already begun on the Internet.

    If things go on like this, Jian Ling's identity will definitely be exposed in advance, "Should I ask someone to do something?"

    Jian Ling blinked and asked, "What's wrong?"

    Fu Yancheng turned it on hands-free and let her listen After seeing the whole situation, Jian Ling raised her eyebrows and said directly to that side, "You can get off work directly, don't worry about her." The

    assistant on the opposite side obviously choked, "Yes, Miss Jian."

    Fu Yancheng turned to look at her, "Are you sure? Exposure is not good for your work."

    "Paper can't cover fire, and I don't like to hide deliberately, so why should I be afraid when I have a clear conscience?" Jian Ling looked back at Fu Yancheng, "And...things may not be as bad as we imagined What?" The