Chapter 7

Chapter  7

    "I'm easy to take care of. I'm not picky eaters and I have a good temper. As long as I take care of food and shelter, I don't have any extra requirements. You agree? Okay?" she said.

    Fu Yancheng frowned and looked at the person in front of him, "Did you see my legs? Are you sure you can accept that your future husband will be a disabled person who can't walk?"

    Jian Ling's heart twitched. This also includes the person in front of him.

    She turned sideways, shrunk her legs and came up from the water, turning her body completely to Fu Yancheng, "The most important thing to me is you." Oh no, it's your face.

    Sick beauty or something, it's quite exciting when you think about it, isn't it? Moreover, Fu Yancheng is much more capable than she imagined, and he is not a person who feels sorry for himself when something like this happens.     If Fu Yancheng believed what Jian Ling said before, then he would take it for granted that she was talking in his sleep, and looked down at her staring at his eyes, and finally said, "No regrets?"     Jane Ling's eyes lit up suddenly, "You agree?"     Noticing the surprise and smile in his eyes, Fu Yancheng reluctantly believed that she was sincere.     Jian Ling was a little excited at the moment, sat down on the ground and moved forward, even her legs touched Fu Yancheng's, and the two of them sat on the wheelchair and sat on the ground.     She felt that she was right. Men really like soft, weak and pitiful weaklings.     "Hey, Fu Yancheng." Jian Ling reached out and tugged at the corner of his clothes, "If you agree, you won't regret it. Have you ever seen a girl propose to a man? I did it all, and you are not allowed to like it any more. She's a woman other than me."     Fu Yancheng's forehead twitched twice, and before he could write his horoscope, he was eager to declare his sovereignty.     Seeing that his expression was not right, Jian Ling rolled her eyes, "Isn't it? Do you have someone you like now?"     Seeing her nervous, Fu Yancheng didn't speak, just looked at her like an old god, scratching himself to find out the truth .

    "Cut!" Seeing that he didn't answer, Jian Ling let go of his clothes angrily, "Let's have it, who doesn't have a white moonlight, but you are going to marry me now, don't think about other people "

    Fu Yancheng raised his eyebrows, watching her fight back, "Bai Yueguang? Are you talking about yourself?"

    Jian Ling was startled, and then remembered the supporting role of the original owner, "No! From the moment you agreed to marry me , I just like you." The

    man's forehead twitched and he turned the wheelchair to leave.

    Jian Ling didn't let him go, and immediately got up from the ground, "Where are you going, I'll help you."

    It was rare for the bodyguard to see this kind of scene, and followed the two of them not far away, and took pictures according to his wife's instructions. A photo was sent out.

    He Chong waited downstairs in Jian's house for a while, but before Jian Xintong arrived, he got a little restless and prepared to drive away, but just as he turned the corner, he saw a person walking in his direction not far away.

    He would not be mistaken for the person sitting in the wheelchair. It was Fu Yancheng. He was once an opponent both in school and in the workplace. It was just that he had heard about this person after he had an accident half a year ago.

    As for the person behind him, He Chong looked carefully.

    She has a good figure, with black hair hanging loose, and she is walking towards the person in front of her as if she has been talking about something, her posture is pretty, and she looks very happy.