Chapter 51

Chapter  51

    When they arrived at the court, Jian Ling was warming up on the sidelines. The two brothers had a round first. Jian Ling could clearly feel what Fu Yancheng was venting. Offended him?

    Seeing Fu Yancheng's younger brother lying on the ground panting, he couldn't help laughing, "It's just playing ball, what are you two doing?

    " "

    Jian Ling blinked, "According to your age, shouldn't you be the one with the best physical strength?"

    Fu Yanming emo again, "You two are too much!"

    Jian Ling smiled, turned her wrist and stood on the Internet On the court, the weather is gradually getting hotter. Jian Ling is wearing a white sportswear today, with a short sports skirt underneath and a high ponytail. She looks youthful, and Fu Yanming's schoolgirl probably doesn't people doubt.

    Seeing Jian Ling approaching with a racket, Fu Yancheng's eyes gradually softened, "It's agreed to exercise, are you ready?"

    Jian Ling raised her eyebrows, just playing a ball, if there is any preparation or not, she took the racket and moved towards Fu Yancheng was provocative, "Let the horse come here."

    Fu Yancheng raised his eyebrows, "Seriously?"

    Jian Ling raised his chin to tell him not to talk nonsense.

    Fu Yancheng planned to play with her from the very beginning, after all, she didn't need to lose weight, and ball games were not as boring as gyms.

    But it was obvious that Jian Ling didn't want to just play with him. The speed of the ball was faster than Fu Yanming's. Fu Yancheng saved his strength and let Jian Ling play a few balls.

    But the further back, seeing the excited expression on Jian Ling's face, Fu Yancheng opened it, and at the same time attracted many stadium members to watch.

    Fu Yancheng often came here with You Tian in the past, and the coach knew Fu Yancheng's level quite well. Now when he saw the same confident girl across from him, the coach's eyes lit up. This couple has been a lot of surprises recently.

    But unfortunately, the more time goes by, Jian Ling's coping is a bit difficult. Girls are not as physically strong as boys. What's more, she has been controlling her diet recently, so she is not suitable for such intense exercise. Fu Yancheng was hanging on both sides and ran.

    A few friends in the circle outside the venue smiled and shouted at Fu Yancheng, "Young Master Fu, you should be careful to kneel

    on the washboard when you go home." After a rest, he put down his racket, took a towel, walked around the ball site and stood in front of Jian Ling.

    "Why? You want to show your affection again?" Jian Ling warned.

    Fu Yancheng raised his hand to wipe the sweat off her face, and pulled her to the sidelines to sit down, "Thinking too much, this is the love for the defeated opponent."

    Jian Ling gritted her teeth and snatched the towel from Fu Yancheng's hand, "Heh! Man!" She moved her arms while wiping sweat.

    Although tired, but really cool.

    Fu Yanming tried to reduce the sense of presence at the side. He felt that it was unnecessary to come today, so he called a familiar family member next to him to play, leaving room for the two to talk alone. The other party also saw the latest news. Curious Fu Yanming, "Your brother and sister-in-law are usually so low-key, but when they become high-profile, it really gives people goosebumps."