Chapter 41

Chapter  41

    Fu Yancheng didn't know that Jian Ling was here until Fu Shichang's assistant mentioned him during the meeting. He was supposed to go to the construction site after the meeting but didn't leave, so he went back to the office first.

    When the door was opened, Jian Ling was lying on the back of the sofa and turned to look at the door, her face looked surprised.

    The two met at home most of the time, and Fu Yancheng felt a different kind of novelty when they met each other at work.

    "Tired of staying at home?" Fu Yancheng let Yu Ting go down, got off the wheelchair and walked towards Jian Ling.

    Jian Ling was startled, and was about to get up, but was stopped by Fu Yancheng's exit, "Sit down and don't move."

    Jian Ling heard the seriousness in his tone, so she sat on the spot watching his movements, and vaguely knew Fu Yancheng's recent mood cause of ups and downs.

    I saw the man walking to the rest area step by step with a sullen face. The distance is not far, but Fu Yancheng's office is not small, and the rest area is just arranged on the farthest diagonal.

    Jian Ling silently breathed a sigh of relief when he saw him approaching her. Fu Yancheng didn't seem to miss any of her tiny expressions. He stood stiffly in front of Jian Ling, his face seemed to be getting uglier because of his unskilled movements.

    "Did you see it? Maybe I can only do this in my life." Fu Yancheng said.

    Jian Ling was startled, and looked up at Fu Yancheng, not sure what happened to Fu Yancheng for a while?

    "Fu Yancheng..."

    "We will draw up a divorce agreement in the near future." He said silently, "When the time is ripe, I will let you go."

    Jian Ling thought that after her rebirth, there should be nothing in this world that could catch her off guard.

    But Fu Yancheng's heart sank when he was disturbed by Fu Yancheng's unexpected actions.

    Although the original intention of getting married was mutual benefit, I didn't expect that this matter would be put on the agenda by Fu Yancheng like this.

    Jian Ling pursed her lips and smiled. She was never someone who would make herself lose her focus just because of a man. Seeing that Fu Yancheng was not joking, and she didn't have the usual indulgent expression, she also got up from the sofa.

    "Okay." After answering, she pulled Fu Yancheng's arm, "The doctor said that you need to rest recently, and we will talk about the divorce when you are free."

    The reason Jian Ling married herself from the beginning was to leave the Jian family. Now that the goal has been achieved, she doesn't have to face a useless person every day. This is the best arrangement Fu Yancheng can give her.

    But when she heard Jian Ling responding so casually, a shadow was cast over the man's heart unconsciously. It seemed that she would treat anyone she married with the same.

    Saying it so plainly, Fu Yancheng not only didn't feel much relaxed, but also felt a little uncomfortable for a while.

    "It's not convenient for me to go to the construction site later, so don't follow me later." Fu Yancheng asked her.

    Jian Ling raised her eyes and looked at Fu Yancheng's neutral tone and stood at a distance from the horse. She couldn't help frowning. After such a long time, the warm stone she finally returned to before liberation, Jian Ling's face faded, "Your current situation It is not suitable to go to the construction site."