Chapter 35

Chapter  35

    As the days go by, both of them seem to be immersed in this couple's game at the same time.

    Fu Yancheng woke up from a nightmare in the middle of the night, looking at the people around him, wishing for a moment that he would not be so awake.

    I seem to be used to being approached by her actively, and even think of the days when this person may not be by my side in the future, I feel unbearable.

    Jian Ling was woken up once in the middle of the night by the noise of the bathroom, like the sound of something heavy falling to the ground.

    She suddenly woke up from the dream, and the people beside her had already got out of bed at some point. Seeing the light on in the bathroom, Jian Ling panicked and wanted to go down, but when she heard that the people in the bathroom seemed to be coming out, they were busy again. Sit back.

    Rationally, he thought that Fu Yancheng would not like her seeing him in a mess.

    Listening to the movement by the bed from far to near, Jian Ling slowly opened her eyes, seeing Fu Yancheng who came out of the wheelchair and returned to the bed, he secretly breathed a sigh of relief, couldn't help but rolled towards the man with sleepy eyes Get out, habitually raised his hand to rest on his body, and asked inarticulately.

    "Well, what time is it? Are you going to wake up..."

    The people beside her didn't push her away immediately like before, but they didn't answer her words either. Jian Ling rubbed her head in front of Fu Yancheng and didn't speak again.

    Fu Yancheng leaned on the bed behind him, seeing her curled up in front of him like a kitten, that strange feeling came again.

    Her heart moved, and she patted on the back of her head, "It's still early, go to sleep."

    Sensing that the man's mood was still stable, Jian Ling breathed a sigh of relief, and then her hands moved even worse, He tightened around the man's waist, "Mmm...sleep."

    Fu Yancheng raised his hand to wrap the quilt around her body, and turned to look out the window.

    The weather seems to be getting colder lately.

    When the sky was slightly bright, it started to rain patter outside, Fu Yancheng leaned against the window and raised his hand to press the remote control in this posture, and the curtains were half opened automatically.

    Because of the rainy weather and the dim light, Jian Ling didn't have any plans for today, but just changed her position in her arms and looked up at the person above her head who was looking out, then fell asleep again.

    I silently sighed in my heart that it was so comfortable to be hugged to sleep, and I didn't have to go to work, so the two stayed together.

    Very reassuring.

    Jian Ling went downstairs in the morning and did not see Fu Yancheng.

    "Where's your brother?" She asked Fu Yan who was eating.

    "Earlier in the morning, I picked up Brother Rang Yu Ting and went to the hospital." Fu Yanming said.

    "Hospital?" She suddenly remembered the noise in the bathroom last night, and she was a little annoyed, "What's wrong?"

    "No." Fu Yanming said, "It seems to be going to see a neurologist in China. It's gone."

    Jian Ling frowned, "Expert? Which expert? Why don't I know?"