Chapter 38

Chapter  38

    Jian Ling wore a gray-blue long dress and was led into the arena by Jing Shuangshuang. The clothes were tightly buttoned up to the neck, but there was a deep V line faintly on the chest, which was dotted with broken diamonds. The just cover the important part.

    She stepped on a ten-centimeter high heel and stood at the forefront of the runway from far to near, and turned her back neatly to the freeze-frame movements made by everyone. Everyone saw the background in the shape of a deep V at a glance, and the lines directly connected to the hip.

    The audience frantically took pictures, Jian Ling's expression was well managed, standing in front of the stage full of momentum, but her back felt chilly.

    It was obviously indoors, and there were so many people below, so it stands to reason that the temperature should be high.

    Listening to the designer's speech at the side, Jian Ling's eyes were almost blinded by the flashing lights off the stage.

    As soon as the big show ended, vivi occupied more than a dozen entries on Weibo's hot search, vivi quality, vivi's sky-defying venue, and all-Chinese faces, but among them, the related Jian Ling occupied three.

    #

    jianling# #jianlingjianxintong# #jianlingfu

    's daughter-in-law#

    vivi's big show is making a lot of money, and with the follow-up blessing of Jianling's own public opinion, the popularity of the show lasted until a week later Someone is talking.

    After the big show was over, Jian Ling glanced at the time and the reaction of public opinion on the Internet, answered Fu Yanming's call and got on the car home, without attending the celebration banquet or any media interviews.

    Jing Shuangshuang couldn't help but call her on the road, "You really don't come, you are too unfeeling?!

    " Take care of it yourself, I hope we won't see each other again in the short term, I'm going to retreat and practice, bye." Jian Ling hung up the phone directly after finishing speaking.

    However, the smile on his face was somewhat obvious.

    He raised his hand and flipped through the pictures that were officially released just now, especially when it came to the last picture, the smile on his face was even bigger.

    There is no one who does not love beauty. Although she was tired at this show, her happiness also occupied more than half of it. After all, there is no girl who does not love dresses.

    But if it can also arouse someone's... small emotions, and bring the distance between the two closer, it would be great.

    It has been almost a century, and she thought that this man's heart was made of stone.

    Arriving at the villa, Jian Ling got out of the car and gasped when she stepped on the ground.

    Unfortunately, those ill-fitting shoes were selected for the final big show, and they were not noticed on the stage. Just now, they were only concerned with meeting Fu Yancheng and forgot about it for the time being. The moment they stepped on the ground, tears would burst out in an instant.

    "Miss Jane?" Sensing her discomfort, the assistant quickly followed her down to support her.

    Jian Ling's painful mask faded a lot in an instant, she broke away from the assistant's hand and smiled at her, "I'm fine, it's too late, you get off work first, I can go up by myself." The