Chapter 19

Chapter  19

    Jian Mingyang walked briskly all the way home from the hotel, and was very pleased that Jian Ling was willing to accept his gift, and gradually realized how mean the Jian family had been to Jian Ling in the past.

    But as soon as he opened the door and saw Jian Xintong sitting in front of Zhou Hui wiping tears, he couldn't help becoming irritable again.

    Recently, he finally understood that no one in the Jian family and Jian Ling's family was innocent at this point.

    When he came back, Zhou Hui frowned and looked at him, "Xin Tong said you gave the jewelry you took to Jian Ling?" Jian Mingyang sat down

    opposite the two, "What? Jian Ling's birthday the day after tomorrow, so many years I'm My brother didn't give her any presents, but I gave it to her as a birthday present, and I don't have a girlfriend anyway."

    "Birthday?" Zhou Hui counted the days carefully, and then suddenly realized that the day after tomorrow is Jian Ling's birthday Yes, they have always felt that this date is taboo for so many years and they have never done it for Jian Ling.

    On the contrary, it was Jian Xintong's birthday that always made a big fuss, trying to cover up the bad luck that the family thought Jian Ling brought.

    "What? You forgot." Jian Mingyang said, "That's right, I have avoided it for so many years without exception. It's hard not to forget."

    But Jian Xintong heard that they talked more and more towards Jian Ling, tears All of a sudden, the fall became worse, and what she said was pear blossoms with rain was perfectly appropriate.

    But Jian Mingyang didn't love her as much as before, "Why are you crying, today you took more than half of the ten pieces of jewelry, are you unhappy to have such a fiancé who loves you?"

    Jian Mingyang reminded, Zhou Hui remembered it, and wiped away her tears, "It's not that mother said you, what happened to you today? So much money was spent as soon as it was said, and even though He Chong was willing, you haven't even entered the house yet. What do others think of our Jane family, huh?"

    Jian Xintong looked at Zhou Hui in shock, "Mom, He Chong loves me so much. After he said his things are mine, I just bought a few pieces of jewelry. Jian Ling spent 50 million on a bracelet today. And you humiliated me so much last time, how could you... be so partial." Zhou Hui's

    expression eased, "You don't know who mother is partial to? Aren't you the one who spoiled me all these years? As for the last time... Forget it, we have to be more careful now that Jian Ling is relying on the Fu family."

    Jian Xintong saw Zhou Hui's painting style turned around, and looked at Jian Mingyang sobably.

    "Everyone knows who is right and wrong about what happened last time." Jian Mingyang looked at Jian Xintong and said, "I don't want to pay attention to these things. As for gifts... I used to prepare them for your birthday every year, and there will be no less this year. Don't be jealous, I think this brother is good enough."

    Recently, Jian Mingyang was reminded by Xie Xiaowen that day, and gradually recalled the details of many things in these years, saying that children who cry have sweets, Jian Xintong Since she was a child, she was a child who had candy, but after Jian Ling got the impression that her fate was not good, no matter what she did, everyone felt that she couldn't see it.

    Gradually, she stopped fighting for favor.

    Jian Xintong was frozen in place by Jian Mingyang's words, "Brother, brother? What do you mean?"