Chapter 16

Chapter  16

    There was Jian Xintong's wedding engagement earlier, Han Li originally thought that Jian Ling might not pay much attention to dressing, so he took her out to see the dress today.

    But in fact, the Jian Ling she saw today was completely different.

    Knowing that he was going out with him, he specially changed into a very formal dress.

    There is no exaggerated exclamation in front of many high-end products, and there is always a faint smile on his face along the way.

    The communication with the clerk on color and style is also generous, and Aesthetic Online also has its own style.

    Han Li originally intended to choose for her, but with Jian Ling's suggestion, he tried a lot.

    "Why didn't you look more?" Han Li asked her.

    "I don't often attend this kind of occasion, so I'll just choose two. But mom, you and dad usually have a lot of entertainment like this, so you should choose a few more sets."

    Han Li helplessly pulled her and asked the clerk to give today's Bring up the new arrivals, "If you don't go to Yancheng, you still need to be beautiful. This kind of entertainment in our family will definitely be necessary in the future, so we should choose a few more sets."

    No matter how you marry, you will be a family Well, Han Li will not intentionally make things difficult like other mother-in-laws, and treat her with a normal heart at home, and he will not easily let Jian Ling be underestimated outside.

    The two were trying on the dresses, and Jian Xintong and He's mother appeared together. Han Li didn't seem surprised at all, but Jian Ling came out wearing a dress and frowned unconsciously when she saw Jian Xintong.

    It's not that she is stingy, it's just that whenever she meets someone related to the Jane's family, she will definitely start a verbal confrontation. Even if she doesn't want to argue with others, there are people who are always unwilling to let her go.

    But Jian Xintong seemed to have learned a lesson this time, and she didn't dare to provoke her with two elders in front of her.

    "Yuxuan, why didn't you say you would come over today? I would have called you before I came out." Han Li looked at He Chong's mother and said proactively.

    Shi Yuxuan also felt a little regretful when she heard the words, "Yeah, we haven't seen each other recently, I heard that you and Lao Fu went on a business trip together a while ago?" She said, "You are really good at it, and you can even put your son down when you go out to play. "

    I already have a daughter-in-law, and there is nothing I can't let go of. If I have a chance, I will go out with the old man to have a look." Han Li said.

    The mother of the He family couldn't help bumping Han Li's shoulder, and teased, "Is there a chance? Or are you afraid that your old man is looking for wild flowers outside?

    " Well." Han Li smiled, everyone was in the same situation, and she didn't shy away from such things, "What about you? I heard that He Chong has done a good job in the company recently. It's time to let it go, let it go, and play around while you're still young."

    Jian Ling kept her eyes open, her nose in her heart, could she listen to this?

    "Mom, I'll go in and change first," she said.

    Hearing this, Han Li hurriedly looked back at Jian Ling, his eyes lit up and he praised, "This one is pretty good too." After speaking, he waved to the clerk, "Please wrap this one up for us too."