Chapter 20

Chapter  20

    She said yes, but she still stood in front of the door and sent Fu Yancheng to the car before going back upstairs. Maybe it was because she hadn't been sick for a long time, and the whole person's energy was gone with just a little low fever, and she was very weak.

    Holding Fu Yancheng's pillow and falling asleep again, Jian Ling dreamed again.

    The dream was grotesque, she stood in the void and looked at Fu Yancheng lying on the cold operating table, and felt heart palpitations...

    Fu Yancheng came back, sat by the bed and watched her clutching her chest and struggling profusely with sweat, then subconsciously raised her hand to give it to her. She wiped sweat from her brow.

    Just as soon as he moved, Jian Ling woke up from the dream, and opened his eyes wide to see the big hand stretched out in front of him.

    Fu Yancheng looked at her pale face, paused for a moment and wanted to withdraw his hand, "... Have a nightmare?"

    Helplessly, Jian Ling raised her head and grabbed her hand, and then took a deep breath, her tone was broken and weak, "You're back..."

    She grabbed Fu Yancheng's hand, his brows were unconsciously furrowed, and he pressed the downstairs phone with his right hand to ask them to call the family doctor.

    Jian Ling tugged at his hand, thinking about it but still unable to get up because of her weakness.

    "Have you taken the medicine? The temperature seems to be higher than in the morning." Fu Yancheng said.

    "What?" she asked again confusedly.

    The doctor came up and took Jian Ling's temperature, and gave her a fever-reducing injection before letting her sleep again.

    Fu Yancheng sat by the bed and remembered that she slept in the study for most of the night last night, he rubbed his brows and called Yu Ting, then sat by the bed and kept watch.

    Take Jian Ling's temperature every hour.

    Jian Ling took the medicine and fell asleep in a daze, but she was not stable. She turned back and forth on the big bed, and the pajamas beside her were unconsciously lifted up, revealing her slender waist.

    Thinking of the feeling in his bosom in the morning, Fu Yancheng felt a little thirsty unconsciously, turned his head to drink the water at the bedside, and then pulled the quilt for her, and the discomfort slowly eased.

    When the Fu family came back from dinner, when they heard that Jian Ling was sick, Han Li came in to take a look. When she saw her son sitting by the bed while reading a book while guarding the person on the bed, she quietly backed out.

    Only after asking the servant did he find out that Fu Yancheng had been sitting by the bed and watching over him since he came back from the company, and it was rare that he didn't go to the study.

    "It seems that yesterday's 40 million was not in vain, and there is still progress."

    "I think you were infected by your son, and I don't think Jian Ling is like those in the Jian family who regard money as their life." Han Shichang said.

    "I know." Han Li said, "More money and less money is not a problem, the point is who to spend money for."

    Seeing this, Fu Shichang shook his head and didn't say anything else. Of course it would be good if the two could develop feelings for each other.

    Jian Ling didn't come down from the fever until midnight. When she woke up, Fu Yancheng was half lying on the bedside reading a book.

    After waking up, the corners of her lips couldn't help but burst into a curve first, and rolled around the man before arriving in front of Fu Yancheng.