Chapter 45

Chapter  45

    Jian Ling has stayed in the hotel most often these years. There is no such thing as sleeplessness or insomnia. However, after returning to City A, the old problem recurred. The hotel is a business suite booked by Jing Shuangshuang. It is reasonable to say that it is more comfortable than those places before. Many times.

    Naihe lost sleep.

    Jian Ling began to regret a little in her heart, shouldn't she listen to Jing Shuangshuang and come back.

    After forcing herself to close her eyes for two hours, she simply got up and changed into a bathing suit and a bathrobe and went to the swimming pool on the first floor of the hotel. There were usually no people at this time.

    Jian Ling was going to consume an hour of physical strength, and it would be easier to fall asleep when she came back.

    As soon as she arrived at the swimming pool, there was no one there, so she threw away her bathrobe and dived into the bottom of the water. She let her head go blank and vented, and it took half an hour before she came out of the water out of breath.

    Naihe didn't know when there was a person sitting opposite, Jian Ling only took a look, then turned around abruptly and returned to the water again.

    Fu Yancheng.

    This man is the person she gets along with the most in this world, and no one will forget him if she forgets him.

    But why is Fu Yancheng here at this time?

    It was only then that Jian Ling belatedly remembered that this hotel seemed to be invested by Fu's family. She stepped into the water annoyed, and acted like an ostrich on the side farthest from Fu Yan City.

    Here too, after Jian Ling signed the divorce agreement, Fu Yancheng's sleep became worse and worse. It seemed that the stimulation Jian Ling brought to him was far greater than the leg injury. Most nights were either at the company or at the gym and swimming pool. .

    Normally, there would be no one around at this time, but today he has been sitting by the side for 20 minutes, and the people in the pool have no intention of coming out yet.

    Fu Yancheng waited a little impatiently, then threw away his clothes and jumped into the water.

    But he went down, and after a circle, a figure quickly emerged from the water, before he had time to put on his bathrobe, he trotted out of the hall with his clothes in his arms.

    Fu Yancheng, "..." Does he look like a late-night idiot?

    Jian Ling was covered in water and didn't have time to take a shower, so she put on her bathrobe and entered the elevator. Before she came to City A, she had imagined the scene where she would meet Fu Yancheng. She thought she would be very calm. Why should a divorced woman not see her ex-husband? Be calm, and you don't have to hang yourself on a tree, there are many good men in the world.

    But at this moment, Jian Ling was slapped severely by reality, she overestimated her concentration.

    Back in the room, Jian Ling looked at herself in the mirror, and unconsciously thought of the man in the pool, Fu Yancheng's legs were healed, and he looked so flexible that you would never imagine that he was ever disabled.

    When she was in Fu's house, although Jian Ling didn't care that her husband couldn't walk, occasionally she couldn't help but imagine what Fu Yancheng would look like if his legs recovered.

    I have to say that Fu Yancheng is indeed very attractive, no matter in appearance, figure or ability.

    But the reality is... Four years ago, she was dumped by this man. Jian Ling covered her face. When she left a few years ago, she was very arrogant and broke. She thought that she would live a chic life, but now she found that after a few years, She seemed even angrier.