Chapter 17

Chapter  17 Hela

    Fu Yancheng has been used to all kinds of eyes around him since a long time ago, but now there are not only admiration and amazement coming from everywhere, but also sympathy and pity, and even chatting and laughing.

    The reason why Fu Yancheng didn't come out was mostly because he didn't want to see his parents' sad eyes, but now he not only brought his parents in, but also Jian Ling who had to bear these gossips with him.

    Before the auction officially started, everyone got together in twos and threes to socialize with wine glasses. Jian's family didn't see Jian Ling for a while, but because of the ugly last time, no one took the initiative to come over to Jian Ling and Fu Yancheng.

    Jian Changhan took Zhou Hui directly to Fu Shichang and Han Li.

    "Long time no see Mrs. Fu." Jian Changhan nodded to Fu Shichang.

    Fu Shichang smiled and clinked glasses with the two, "Long time no see." Fu Shichang and Han Li knew Jian Ling's attitude towards Jian's family. Although the two got married in a hurry, they were also quite surprised that Jian Ling didn't return home. different.

    Originally, I was worried that Jian Ling would be a soft persimmon and would be manipulated by her mother's family even if she got married, but she didn't know that her attitude was so tough.

    Han Li felt much happier in his heart.

    Jian Ling sat and talked with Fu Yancheng in the corner, curious why he suddenly agreed to come over.

    "You didn't agree last night, why did you suddenly think of coming with me?" Jian Ling asked him while taking advantage of her chin, and fed the man a small cake in her hand.

    At home, Fu Yancheng can refuse without any scruples, but in this kind of public place, he can only accompany her to act as a loving couple. Jian Ling has already discovered that this man is obviously more tolerant of her when he is in love than when he is at home. high.

    So she is also a little unscrupulous.

    Fu Yancheng frowned unconsciously, "If you want to come out to breathe, what reason do you need?"

    Jian Ling laughed secretly in her heart, before she came at home, she had heard Fu Yanming ask her for credit, and she said that she was secretly angry, obviously because of herself , "But that's not what I heard, dear husband?"

    Hearing the word husband, Fu Yancheng's whole body really stiffened for a while, but the time was very short, and he recovered soon.

    "That's your business."

    "..." It's really awkward, Jian Ling thought, "Oh~"

    Oh Wan then got down and straightened the bow tie on the man's chest, "I usually can't see it at home, Take it out like this, and compared with all the men on the field, our family is the best."

    Fu Yancheng seemed to have gotten used to her melody of a queen mother, took a sip of the red wine in the water, and glanced down "That's true."

    Now Jian Ling couldn't hold back and really laughed, "Fu Yancheng, do you want to be so narcissistic? I'm just talking. Look at Yan Ming. If you continue to be so bored, Yan Ming will I'm going to catch up with you."

    "Do you think Yan Ming is more handsome than me?" Fu Yancheng turned to look at her with disbelief in his eyes.

    Jian Ling saw that he was saying this seriously, and it was so funny, "Hey, you are all of the same gene, and Yan Ming is younger than you, isn't that a normal thing?"