Chapter 54

Chapter  54

    In the evening, the stage music was changed again, and the main creative staff suffered again. It was already past three o'clock in the evening in the lower row of Jian Ling, and she almost forgot that she promised to live with Fu Yancheng.

    Unexpectedly, Fu Yancheng was waiting below as soon as he went out.

    When Jian Ling got into Fu Yancheng's car, Jing Shuangshuang still felt baffled. Just as she was about to ask, Fu Yancheng explained to her, "Shuangshuang, I'll pick up Jian Ling. I'll trouble you during this time."

    "???" Jing Shuangshuang Confused, and didn't know what the sudden situation was, she subconsciously blurted out, "Um, I should."

    Jian Ling looked at her drunkenly, and waved to her tiredly, "I'll tell you in detail tomorrow. "

    Fu Yancheng knew the revolutionary friendship between the two, so he didn't say much, and led them away directly.     Back home, Jian Ling saw that

    the living room seemed warmer than usual, and looked at the familiar yoga mat on the big balcony in a blink of an eye, and took the milk handed over by Fu Yancheng, "Is this the one from before?"

Now, Fu Yancheng had nothing to hide, and readily admitted, "Yes, I remember you like to practice yoga."

    Afterwards, Fu Yancheng took her to the cloakroom at home, "This is something you left at home before, and Jewelry, Mom has sent a servant to bring it to you, it will be more convenient for us to attend important occasions in the future."

    Jian Ling touched the skirt with the label on it, "This is it?"

    "Mom thinks how many years ?" The previous style was a bit old, so I personally picked a few more." Fu Yancheng didn't explain much.

    "Then thank you, auntie, for me." Jian Ling didn't say the cost, but corrected Fu Yancheng's address.

    Fu Yancheng didn't answer her words, but just opened the jewelry box inside and showed her, "All the things you didn't take away are here, as well as the necklace from the auction."

    Jian Ling tilted her head. The last time I heard the secretary say that Fu Yancheng kept all the clothes, it was beyond Jian Ling's imagination. Now she saw not only the clothes, but the warmth in her eyes for a moment, but the moment she looked up , this warmth disappeared in an instant, as if he deliberately didn't want Fu Yancheng to know.

    This night Jian Ling still slept in the big master bedroom, but this time she was obviously not as alienated as last time. She even came out in the morning for an unprecedented time and made two breakfasts in the kitchen.

    When Fu Yancheng heard the movement in the kitchen, he thought for a moment that he was at my house.

    He casually put on a piece of clothing and came out, and saw Jian Ling making a salad with cheese in it, which looked very good.

    Seeing that his face was still sleepy, Jian Ling said, "...was it waking you up?"

    Fu Yancheng glanced at the time, "No, there is a meeting in the afternoon, so I should wake up." He stood behind the console and looked at Jane Ling took the toast out of the toaster.

    "Do you want a sandwich?" Jian Ling asked him.

    "It seems that I haven't tasted your craft yet." Fu Yancheng took advantage of the situation and sat down.

    "It's not that you don't know my skills. It's okay to make a sandwich. You may never taste other normal meals in your life." Jian Ling smiled, put a fried egg on it, and added jam in the middle Had a layer of salad that looked like a nondescript Chinese sandwich.