Chapter 58

Chapter  58

    "After going through so many things, do you think I don't even have the ability to think independently?"

    Jian Ling smiled, "From a rational point of view, I really shouldn't doubt you, but now I find that my problems seem to be more. The truth It is difficult for me to trust anyone, although I have more friends, but I feel more and more that I am living like an island, the more I have experienced, the more open-minded I am?" She couldn't figure it out.

    Fu Yancheng raised his hand and hugged her, "I didn't come here to make things difficult for you. If you really don't want to, I can stay in a hotel, or I can wait until you are willing to give me a chance."     This should be two The simplest and most reassuring hug since we met, Jian Ling put her chin on Fu Yancheng's shoulder, and sighed again, "You really don't want to find a girl who is prettier than me and gentler than me?     " , after having you, I realize that I can no longer see other girls, and you are responsible for me." Fu Yancheng said.     "He said he wouldn't force me." Jian Ling whispered in his ear.     "I didn't force you, I just told you that there will be no one else." Fu Yancheng said, "I'm yours, you can do whatever you want."     Jian Ling couldn't adapt to such sudden love words, so she withdrew from Fu Yancheng's arms, "Then You go to the hotel now."     Fu Yancheng's face turned resentful instantly, "You are so cruel, I haven't had dinner yet."     "Ah..." Jian Ling rubbed his nose, "I'm a little confused, what do you want to eat? Order takeaway for you."     "When I'm not here, do you always eat takeaway?"     "Almost, eat out or order takeaway, and occasionally Yang Qing will make a meal when he comes, but it's very troublesome to clean up."     "You still let others Has the man been here?" Fu Yancheng's eyes widened instantly.     "Tsk, why are you so jealous."     "Then who do you think Yang Qing is?"

    "It's the one you chased away this afternoon." Jian Ling's lips twitched, "He's a standard gay guy with the same sexual orientation as me. What does it matter if you come here to cook a meal? You're too stingy."

    "What? ?" Fu Yancheng thought of the people he saw in the afternoon, and felt a little skeptical about life.

    "That's what you understand. He can't even like me if he likes you, understand?"

    "Then you can't get too close to him." Fu Yancheng said.

    "We haven't done much yet, you're going to restrict my right to make friends. What you said just now was nice, but now you're going to change your mind?"

    Fu Yancheng, "..."

    Fu Yancheng spent an afternoon in the book bar, and the two of them He didn't even bother to go out, so he asked Jian Ling to order delivery. When the food was delivered, Fu Yancheng took a closer look at it, "It's too small, no one can turn around."

    "Such an exquisite space for one person, What's wrong." Jian Ling liked it very much anyway, "Besides, no one comes to my place usually, and I live alone is more than enough."

    Fu Yancheng had nothing to say for a moment, turned around and silently spoke to Jane. Ling sat down beside Ling, "I don't think it's actually that small, it's okay for two people to live in." Fu Yancheng said in a low voice.

    Jian Ling couldn't help laughing, "You really have double standards, this whole family can't even match the master bedroom in your apartment, so where can you?"

    After thinking for a moment, Fu Yancheng slowly said, "If you I really like this place, I can ask someone to find a suitable set near the bookstore..."