Chapter 23

Chapter  23

    Today is to go to the hospital with Fu Yancheng, and it is also the day for him to have a physical examination.

    Jian Ling went back to the room to tidy herself up, and found a comfortable set of clothes for Fu Yancheng.

    Fu Yancheng usually has a dedicated servant to take care of these daily routines. Recently, Jian Ling occasionally helps him choose clothes or similar small things.

    Slowly start to understand his taste and preferences, and then infiltrate his life a little bit.

    When going out, Han Li pulled Fu Yancheng and talked for a long time in the room, while Jian Ling sat in the living room and waited.

    After the two got married, this was Fu Yancheng's first physical examination. She silently drew circles on the back of the phone with her fingers, her heart pounding.

    Usually, when he came to the hospital, his mood would be visibly depressed. She hoped that there would be no accidents in today's physical examination.

    Because the appointment was made in advance, the whole process went smoothly.

    When drawing blood, seeing Jian Ling watching the nurse take blood without blinking, Fu Yancheng raised his eyebrows again. The more this girl gets along, the more she is different from what she imagined.

    Because Fu Yancheng was going to have various physical examinations, he was on an empty stomach all morning. When the results came, Jian Ling took out a bottle of chocolate beans from his pocket and pressed it to his lips.

    "Replenish the sugar."

    Fu Yancheng has never liked sweets. Just as he was about to speak, Jian Ling directly stuffed it into his mouth, and said, "Adults are not allowed to be picky eaters."

    Fu Yancheng, "..."

    When hearing the result, Fu Yancheng was a little absent-minded On the contrary, Jian Ling listened very carefully, and would repeatedly ask for confirmation when encountering terms that she did not understand.

    Fu Yancheng looked at the person sitting beside her, and suddenly remembered the information she saw on her screen that morning.

    It seemed that a small stone had been thrown suddenly on the usually calm water. Although it was inconspicuous, he could feel the ripples rippled in his heart.

    After the physical examination, he accompanied Fu Yancheng for rehabilitation treatment, and it was already afternoon when he came out of the hospital.

    Jian Ling is not feeling well because of her period, and wants the driver to go home directly.

    Fu Yancheng spoke first, "I've made a reservation for the restaurant, let's go directly." The

    driver seemed to know in advance, and turned his head immediately upon hearing this.

    Jian Ling was surprised for a moment, "Is there any arrangement later? Are you going to the company or..."

    "No."

    "Huh?" Jian Ling looked at the people around him, and a smile suddenly appeared on the corner of her lips as if she had thought of something for a long time.

    Fu Yancheng didn't explain too much, Jian Ling was much smarter than he imagined.

    After arriving at the restaurant, Jian Ling found that there were no customers in the whole restaurant except the staff, even if it wasn't for meals, it wouldn't be such an exaggeration.