Chapter 25

Chapter  25

    Jian Ling didn't expect that the designer Han Li was talking about was Jing Shuangshuang. When she saw him, she immediately smiled, "So it's you."

    "Of course it's me." Jing Shuangshuang raised her chin proudly, "You Respecting the Buddha, I don’t ask my aunt for help. It’s really hard to find someone.”

    “Aunt?” Jian Ling raised her eyebrows, “You and…”

    “My mother and your mother-in-law are young, and they have a good relationship. I have been calling you aunt since I was a child .” Jing Shuangshuang said.

    Jian Ling took a look at the way Han Li was talking happily with another middle-aged woman in the distance, and she should have understood everything. No wonder Han Li was willing to let her come. It turned out that this was the crux of the matter.

    Jian Ling took a sip of his coffee, "Must I?"

    "Of course." Jing Shuangshuang seemed certain to win.

    Jian Ling smiled, "Then what benefits do I have?"

    "Of course there are a lot of benefits." Jing Shuangshuang blinked at her, "Hey, you don't look like someone with a bad brain, why do you Would you choose to marry Brother Yancheng?"

    "Brother Yancheng?" Jian Ling raised her eyebrows and looked at the person opposite, seeming somewhat dissatisfied with her address.

    "Oh, Fu Yancheng! I made a mistake!" Jing Shuangshuang twitched her lips and raised her hand in surrender, "No one wants to fight you, okay, this guy has good looks and background and education, but he is very indifferent to women Yes, I can hardly imagine how you guys live at home."

    "You know him very well?" Jian Ling said.

    "Otherwise?" Jing Shuangshuang shrugged her shoulders, "Our two families are very close, and we saw each other a lot when we were young."

    Jian Ling smiled suddenly, and stretched out her hand to the person opposite, "Hi, friend "

    Jing Shuangshuang hesitated for a while and didn't understand her operation for a while, then she thought about it and was laughed angrily by the person in front of her, "If I had known this, I should have reported myself at the banquet last time." She After speaking, he couldn't help sighing, "It seems that you have true love for Fu Yancheng."

    Jian Ling twirled the broken hair by her ear, noncommittal to her conclusion.

    Whether it is the memory of the previous life or the memory of this life, Jian Ling cannot easily trust anyone.

    Of course, not now.

    The mutual benefit of the two is also a stable cooperative relationship.

    After careful understanding, Jian Ling realized that Jing Shuangshuang is a workaholic. Whether it was the meeting this time or the last time he made a big fuss at the banquet, it was all to attract Jian Ling's attention and to ask her to be a show model for her brand.

    Jian Ling couldn't help laughing at this lunatic.

    However, if she didn't have this relationship with her mother-in-law, she really wouldn't have come at all.

    Here, Han Li and Jing's mother saw that the two had a happy conversation, so they found a place to do spa by themselves, and let them go to play by themselves.

    While listening to Jing Shuangshuang talking about Fu Yancheng's childhood, Jian Ling casually glanced at the phone.

    The news from City A that was just pushed, #Youth Pianist Jian Xintong is an international fashion brand vivi catwalk#