Chapter 30

Chapter  30

    Jian's family came here directly, and Jian Ling's face turned cold when he thought of their previous convictions.

    She doesn't care about those messy matters of the Jian family, but she doesn't mind embarrassing them in front of the media and the people of the whole country if they want to keep pestering them all the time.

    Jing Shuangshuang saw that her face was not very good-looking and said, "I'll go down to solve it, you go directly from the garage."

    Jian Ling stood still, looking at the person in front of her seriously, "Why do you think they came here?"

    Jing Shuangshuang I am not a tactful character, so I said directly, "Ask for justice for my precious daughter?"

    Jing Shuangshuang's assistant Xiao Wen was very puzzled, "...Aren't both of them daughters?"

    Jian Ling smiled without any shyness On this topic, "Some are precious daughters, and some are strangers who are only related by blood."

    Xiaowen was suffocated, and his mind turned around, and then he didn't dare to answer the question again.

    Everyone was waiting for Jian Ling's reply. The female assistant next to her turned around and answered the phone, then passed it to Jian Ling, "Miss Jian, it's Mr. Fu."

    Jian Ling raised his eyebrows, and walked to the corner with his mobile phone to pick up.

    "I'll go home right away. I'll pass Lingyun Road later. Is there anything you want to eat?" Her tone remained the same, as if she wasn't the one who was upset just now.

    Over there, Fu Yancheng paused for a moment, as if he didn't expect her to talk about food at this time, "...Mom is downstairs at Vivi's company now, you will come back in her car later."

    "????" Jian Ling, "...What?"

    After answering the phone, Jing Shuangshuang looked at her gossipingly, "What's the matter? Fu Yancheng is so well informed? Did you come here in person, or did you send someone over? Do you two want to abuse the dog like this?!"

    "What are you talking about!" Jian Ling hilariously held down her excited hand, "Your aunt, my mother-in-law, is downstairs now, so don't think about it, I have to go now."

    "Ah?" Jing Shuangshuang didn't understand what was going on for a while, "What's the situation?"

    "That's the situation, don't worry, I'll just go down from the front, you are busy with your work."

    She and her assistant got out of the elevator As soon as he came out, the reporters who were sitting around outside the hall began to look around, but because almost no one had seen Jian Ling, everyone just stared blankly at the righteous master walking past them.

    At this moment, Zhou Hui was still chatting with the reporter about some interesting things about Jian Xintong. Han Li, who was in the car standing on the side in front of the door, got down first and walked forward with the newly arrived limited edition handbag.

    Without squinting, Jian Ling walked down the steps calmly from a group of curious eyes, raised her hand and took Han Li's hand in surprise, "Why are you here?"

    If Han Li hugged Jian Ling before getting married, More than half of the heartache, after Fu Yancheng took the initiative to call her today, she completely let go of her heart.

    He couldn't feel such an obvious change in her son, but Han Li, a mother, knew it very well.

    "I just happened to pick up a bag nearby and pick you up by the way. How is today? Are you tired?" Han Li looked at her with a normal expression.