Chapter 37

Chapter  37

    Compared with Jian Ling now appearing in front of the public and gradually starting to shine, Jian Xintong is more concerned about the fact that the favors that belonged to her in the past seem to be transferring to Jian Ling.

    When she was picked up back then, she had already remembered things and had her own thinking. The big contrast of life before and after made it impossible for her to be sent back again.

    So from then on, she started to make a living every step of the way, and the reason why she was adopted was also firmly in her heart.

    She will be favored because Jane's parents believe in this. What if they don't believe one day?

    Every time Jian Xintong thought of this, her heart tightened, and she quickly got up from her seat, scaring the assistants around her to get up in a hurry, "...Xin, sister Xintong?"

    "You don't need to follow, I'll go to my brother's side. "

    "But, the company doesn't let you go out at will now..."

    Jian Xintong had already left the door as soon as the words finished.

    Jian Mingyang is currently leading a department in the company by himself, and his work is not easy at ordinary times. He is currently in a meeting with his subordinates. Halfway through, he sees a person standing outside the glass door. The corner of his eye flickers and he continues to listen to the briefing.

    Jian Xintong was stunned, and looked at the strange eyes of everyone with aggrieved eyes, then turned around and followed Jian Mingyang's secretary to his office to wait.

    Normally, if she came over, Jian Mingyang would go out to pick her up immediately even if she was in a meeting, but not today.

    The employees below couldn't help but think of the recent gossip on the Internet. The way Jian Mingyang loves his sister so much usually makes it hard to tell that Jian Xintong was adopted from outside.

    Jane's family is quite caring?

    On the contrary, the blood-related younger sister has never shown up in the company, and everyone is still a little bit embarrassed.

    Could it be that, as rumored outside, Jian Ling had been at odds with her family since she was a child because she couldn't tolerate her adopted sister?

    It took nearly half an hour for Jian Mingyang to end the meeting, but half an hour later, when all the employees had left, he sat there in a daze for a long time.

    After being reminded by the secretary next to him, he packed up and prepared to go out.

    "If I were an older sister, I wouldn't be able to bear this. Now even the second child is often scary news, let alone this kind of younger sister of the same age who appears after being sensible..."

    "Besides, Jane's parents are also very strange. Why? I'm going to adopt a child when I'm seven years old. If I want to do something good, can't I find a baby and start from scratch? Maybe my sister won't react so much?"

    "Who knows, maybe what we saw is not all "

    Standing at the door, Jian Mingyang felt even more uncomfortable listening to everyone's unanimous discussion.

    If everyone said that it was caused by carelessness, it was just deliberate, and the deliberate snubbing and abandonment made him even more embarrassing.

    "Uh, Mr. Jian..."

    Everyone realized Jian Mingyang who had come out of the conference room after a while, and quickly fell silent.