Chapter 26

Chapter  26

    After returning from Jing Shuangshuang's company, Jian Xintong had been sitting and crying for a long time.

    He Chong was in a hurry and couldn't stay with her for too long, so he had to coax her a few more words and rush back to deal with it.

    As soon as he left the door, Jian Xintong wiped away the tears on his face coldly, and the assistant beside him was stunned.

    "Go ahead and let the media release the press release," she said.

    "Ah?" The assistant hesitated, "Didn't Mr. He just say that you can't act rashly on this matter? The designer over there is not young, why don't we discuss it after Mr. He comes back?"

    "Mr. He, Mr. He! Why don't you? Because I don't know what you're thinking." Jian Xintong looked at the assistant displeased, "Do as I say, immediately."

    "...Okay, okay." The girl came out of Jian Xintong's room in a panic Switch hands and call someone.

    In less than half a day, various revelations came out.

    It is said that during the vivi show, there was a disagreement between the designer and Jian Xintong, and before the contract was signed, the vivi brand company backed down.

    Although there is nothing official about it, there are similar drafts from various marketing giants.

    Han Li didn't know what to say to the little sister when she received a call from Mama Jing. She could only smile awkwardly when she heard her complaining about Jian Xintong. What is the situation.

    Jian Ling then went to the Internet to look at similar news.

    Now that public opinion is not only exclusive to the entertainment industry, she can tell what Jian Xintong is paying attention to with a quick glance, "I don't know too much, I have never had much contact with the Jian family.

    " Silently worried.

    "Don't worry, I probably heard from Shuangshuang about the matter yesterday, and it doesn't make sense, otherwise it wouldn't be as simple as just posting a marketing account, she just wants to use public opinion to put pressure on the brand, and vivi won't let it go. She doesn't care, there will be a coping procedure later."

    Hearing Jian Ling's remarks to the public opinion, Fu Shichang suddenly thought of something and hurried out.

    Fu Yancheng watched Jian Ling put down his phone and continued to eat, and was a little curious about what Jian Ling had experienced in the Jian family these years. According to the pattern, Jian Xintong was obviously not her opponent.

    She shouldn't have gotten to the point of tearing face off or severing ties with Jane's family.

    "Then will it be difficult for you to be the model of the main show of Shuangshuang?" Han Li knew that the relationship between her and Jane's family was very rigid, but if she accepted this show, it would be tantamount to putting the conflict on the bright side.

    It is inevitable that outsiders will make irresponsible remarks.

    "No." Jian Ling said, "It doesn't matter much, besides, I already agreed yesterday, so it's not good to go back on it."

    Han Li nodded and said nothing.

    On the day of the fitting, she accompanied Fu Yancheng to the company in the morning. After the two of them had dinner near the company, seeing that she and Jing Shuangshuang knew each other, she begged Fu Yancheng to go with her.