Chapter 42

Chapter  42

    After that day, Fu Yancheng and Jian Ling were still living in the usual way of getting along with each other, but Jian Ling no longer interfered with Fu Yancheng's freedom, and would only move with the man's permission.

    It can be said that she respects restraint, but in fact she is keeping a distance from Fu Yancheng in her own way.

    She never denied Fu Yancheng's charm, even if he is disabled now.

    Jian Ling used to be a successful high-ranking person, and she never liked to make investments without reports. Fu Yancheng's few words that day once made her understand her position beside Fu Yancheng.

    He understood Fu Yancheng's dislike, and also knew that it was impossible for the two of them to continue.

    If it was to please Fu Yancheng to allow him to exist in the first place, then everything is unnecessary now.

    Standing outside the doctor's office and listening to the doctor's advice to Fu Yancheng, Jian Ling didn't quite understand why Fu Yancheng suddenly became obsessed with going to the ground recently.

    When she pushed Fu Yancheng and waited for the car, she looked down at the man's upright back, and couldn't help but say, "I will send you to the company for half a month, and you can't go to the ground within half a month. If you don't agree I'll tell my parents that you are going to divorce me."

    "Are you threatening me?" Fu Yancheng's tone was heavy, sounding like a storm was about to come.

    "Whether it's a threat or a suggestion, don't make things difficult for me because of your own body." After Jian Ling finished speaking, she waved to the driver, "Help me, he can't go to the ground for the time being."

    Fu Yancheng, "..."

    a whole In the afternoon, Fu Yancheng was at his desk, and Jian Ling sat beside him, acting as a qualified wife.

    Lai Boning came here once during the trip. Recently, Fu Yancheng's behavior is not small, which has seriously affected Lai Boning's power in the company. He has protested against Fu Yancheng as an uncle, but Fu Yancheng seems determined to refuse him. .

    Seeing that the project was finally going to the quality inspection link, Fu Yancheng was still determined to confront him head-on.

    Seeing that Jian Ling was here, Lai Boning originally wanted Jian Ling to help soften Fu Yancheng's attitude, but who knew that Jian Ling had completely lost the initial enthusiasm, and looked more business-like than the secretary at the door, so Lai Boning was so angry that he almost threw him away on the spot Documents in hand.

    Fu Yancheng looked in Jian Ling's direction thoughtfully, his mood was not much better than that of Lai Boning who left just now.

    He found that he was ups and downs when Jian Ling was around, and after the divorce agreement was put on the agenda, he seemed to lose control more easily in the face of the obvious sense of distance between him and Jian Ling.

    Fu Yancheng felt that this was not a good omen.

    It is natural for him to have a good impression of Jian Ling, and he has always protected her as his wife after marriage, but he never thought that this kind of affection would develop into liking or love. Before things got worse, Fu Yancheng felt that he should Divorce is on the agenda.

    In the evening? At Fu's house, Jian Ling went upstairs to change clothes, and Fu Yancheng mentioned the matter to the Fu's couple in the living room. This time, not only Han Li couldn't accept it, but even Fu Shichang couldn't understand it.