Chapter 2

M A X

"Make sure no one sees you. Things could get messy if they recognize you from the last time." Josh says dressed in his casual black ripped outfit.

He was dressed as a homeless person. Technically we are but things have been rough, more than normal.

After having water and bread for a whole week between splitting it and fighting over food we draw the latter.

"I understand, I'll flirt a little and get into the room, then make sure he leaves the room and grab as much as possible." I say making sure I haven't missed any details in our plan.

He nods "one more thing." I frown slightly, I don't think I missed anything.

He smiles and grabs me into his embrace "be careful, I love you and don't let them touch you."

I smile kissing him with all I have. We had our moments but this was a side to him that made me warm.

"I know how to handle myself." After we bid our goodbyes, I make sure to put on my best confident smile, finding my first victim.

Fuck! there's so many guards here, how did Josh think this was a good idea.

They have guns.

Guns.

Blood.

Violence.

Calm down. Your not in danger.

I take a calm steady breath and smile heading over to the restaurant on the other side of the hotel.

This place is huge, it definitely had a few old creepy but rich guys looking for a good time even if it was with a young girl that could be there daughter.

It makes me sick. They make the perfect guys to steal from. The desperate ones may even just give money to me just by talking to them. It's sad but it's me against them in this world.

I see a older man, maybe about 50. He's looking at me already eyeing me as if I'm the only one in the room. Here we go.

I make eyes at him to indicate I'm into him but don't directly go up to him.

What takes me by surprise however, is that he is already on his feet urgency is written all over his face. He is obviously afraid that I'm going to bolt and I'm thinking about it but Josh wouldn't be happy.

I can't let Josh down.

"So what's a young thing like you doing in this fine place?" He questions.

I force a smile to my face, "I was waiting for a friend but he stood me up." I fake a innocent pout. I hope I'm not taking this to far.

"Why would anyone leave a pretty thing like you here all alone?" He smiles at me and I feel his hand going to my back then slowly to my ass.

I force myself not to slap or scream at him.

"Well I'm not alone anymore, you're here," I flirt.

He opens him mout but before he can speak someone clears there throat behind us.

"Sir leave the young girl alone."

Well shit, this wasn't supposed to happen.

I turn around to see the guard from earlier, glaring at the old man. He glances at me and his eyes soften. I don't know if he could tell how young I was behind my makeup but I prayed not.

"Miss is he bothering you?" He asks me.

"Um no, we were just talking." I curse myself silently for stuttering. I never was good with cops or pressure in general.