Chapter 27

M A X

I have no idea what is happening, all I know is Leo woke me up early and now all of us are at a fancy cafe with a full buffet of breakfast.

I bearly had the chance to ask.

Leo as always stuffs his face, while I still haven't decided between orange juice and coffee.

"Coffee is always the answer," Matteo claims while Leo disagrees and they get into a full debate.

Antonio chuckles and hands me a mug of coffee, "matteos right in this case."

I laugh slightly when Leo glares at him and then we all get settled in our seats. I'm still a little surprised at the sudden discussion to leave the house but I'm not complaining.

This is the best breakfast I have ever had, with family.

I feel a sense of calm, I get to eat all the food I want, I get to laugh and talk with a family I never thought I would have.

It's unexpected how well they all get along, but of course I see Antonio as the peacemaker, Leo is the joker, Romeo is the quiet one and Matteo I haven't figured out yet.

I don't really see him as comforting but he's much more easy going then Antonio.

"So I thought we could go to the mall later? You still need some more clothes" Antonio asks me and I'm a little caught off guard.

"But what about school?" My question randomly puts a smirk on everyones faces but Antonio puts on a thinking face.

"You can skip, but just for today."

That makes me smile, "that sounds great."

For the rest of the breakfast it's mostly Leo talking while we all nod and agree, it feels all surreal to be together and enjoying each others company.

Like who would have thought I would be here, with these men. My dad and his brothers, my uncle's.

So weird, but a good kind of weird.

"So Max I was thinking we could all take a trip together, that's really why we got you up so early to get breakfast then we can go on the road."

I perk up a little and put my toast down, "where are we going?"

Leo interjects with a smug smile and amusement in his eyes before Antonio can speak, "we're going to charries place."

"The what?" I don't mean to but my voice sounds strained, they better not be taking me to a club or worse place.

Matteo nudes him slightly while shaking his head, unamused. While Antonio rolls his eyes and Romeo is laughing with Leo.

"It's not a-"

I gulp, but Antonios eyes widen and the coffee he was sipping comes out, getting Leo right in his laughing face. Now Leo is cursing and we are disturbing the people around us.

"No no Max whatever your thinking it's not-"

I nod quickly, blushing feeling a little embarrassed I would even think they would try to take me to a place like that.

Matteo chuckles slightly but I don't think he's amused, while Romeo is now doubleed over in laughter and it makes me smile. I've never seen Romeo this happy before and it's very contagious.

Just when a small silence passes over, we all laugh together.

Once we all are calm again, I look over at Antonio.

"So where is it that we're going?"

He smiles, "it's your cousins house, charry is our older cousin who owns the house."

I nod but there's still another question looming in my mind.

"How many people live there?"

Leo snorts and says what I don't except, "you don't want to know."

That causes my eyebrows to raise, "let me guess all boys."

Matteo smiles politely at me, "not this time, try 5 boys and 5 girls."

My eyes widen and I'm feeling, well...I'm not sure.

10 cousins, all living under one roof, and we are visiting them.

Oh no.

More people I have discovered our my family.

Everyone notices my conflicted facial expression and they laugh again, expect Antonio who looks at me with concern.

"Don't worry we will only be there for two days, just so you can meet them and we can all see each other again."

"I thought that you could use a small break since you started school."

I nod and in Antonios words he makes me feel better.

I put on a small and glance at all of them.

"Ok I'm in, I wanna meet all of my family."

AN:

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you like this story please go check out my new one!