x. clones

The Caribbean Sea was awkward. Not the actual Sea, but the ride to their mission. Everything was so quiet and dull.

Rogue sat in between Superboy and Robin who was in the front beside Kid Flash. It's like life got sucked out of everyone as this was the first big mission that they didn't want to mess up.

"We're approaching Santa Prisca." 

This mission is covert and it was only observe and report. But somehow, Rowan knew that this mission is not going to go like that. Also, Batman said that the team must figure out its leader and it sure in hell isn't gonna be her. She'd rather die than be the leader. It just didn't fit her style.

M'gann spoke again, "Drop zone A in thirty." Aqualad stood up and switched his uniform to night.

"Ready."

"Switching bioship to camouflage mode."

Aqualad jumped out of the ship and into the water, swimming to the island. He quickly disarmed heat and motion sensors to let them in.

"Drop zone B." Everyone stood up, switching their light uniform to dark. But, Rogue didn't need to change anything as her suit were already black and grey.

Miss M made holsters fly out of the roof of the bioship and Rowan quickly connected hers to her suit. Kid Flash turned around to Miss M and showed himself off, "How cool is this?"

"Very impressive."

M'gann transformed into her stealth gear and Kid Flash smirked, "That works too."

Rowan rolled her eyes at the prepubescent boy, "You make me sick."

"You'll still look hot," Then he looked at Superboy, "Hey, Supey, not too late to put on the new stealth tech."

Superboy grunted, "No capes, not tights. No offense."

"It totally works for you."

Robin and Rogue met eyes and both had the same thought, "Oh god."

M'gann tried to fix her mistake, "In that, you can totally do good work in those clothes."

Rowan laughed, "Nice save, greenie."

M'gann almost looked pleadingly at her as she pulled up her hood and camouflaged. The bottom of the ship opened up so that they all jumped out. Or, in Superboy's case, punched out. He created such a loud noise that even her father could probably hear them.

"Knew I didn't need a line." Rowan rushed at him and quickly punched his arm, but it didn't even move.

Rowan groaned, "You stupid bastard."

"And yet, creating a seismic event may not have helped us much with the covert."

M'gann flew down, "Aqualad, drop B is a go." Aqualad then told them to meet at the factory. Robin quickly agreed and they began to run there. Now, Rowan had no problem with running, but running in a muddy forest? And, in heeled combat boots? Fuck this, man.

They were running on a cliff's edge as they passed a waterfall. The girl often wondered if jumping in one would kill her. She was actually pondering it as Robin grabbed her arm gently and moved her along.