lvi. nysa

"Guys!" Everyone's heads turned to find Aqualad with an enormous smile on his face. "I found it! I found the sword to kill the gods!"

Everyone sat in the bio-ship, doing all sorts of nervous ticks. Everybody was expecting to be let down like last time, so there was no excitement in the air.

Rowan glanced to her right to find Dick already looking at her. She was about to look away, but he began to whisper, "You never explained to us how you beat that man at the bar."

The girl clenched her jaw, "I don't think it matters as he's in Tartarus now."

"How do you know he's there and not in the other place."

Rowan's lips quirked up at his very little knowledge of mythology, "Well, there are three places you can end up after you pass—"

Wally raised his hand, "Ooo, I know. I know!"

"Go ahead."

The redhead began to speak, "Tartarus is the place, kind of like hell, but a lot worse. Then, there's The Asphodel Meadows where people who did no good, but no bad would end up. It's a place of indifference. Finally, there's Elysium and it's kind of like heaven." Everyone looked at him as if he had two heads. The boy just shrugged, "What? Sure, magic isn't real. But, that doesn't mean I'm not fascinated with the gods and all that."

Dick nodded and looked back at the girl, "So, how are you not sure he ended up in the other two?"

Rowan sighed and moved her brunette hair to behind her ears, "I know who ends up in Tartarus, Rob. And, people like him, don't go to Elysium or the meadows."

"What even was he?" M'gann shyly asked as she guided the bioship.

"He was a tritone."

"Huh?"

The girl rolled her eyes, "Basically the army for Poseidon."

Aqualad nodded, "Ah, yes. I met one of them before in the sea. They are not very friendly."

"Exactly," She turned back to Dick, "That is how I know he went to Tartarus."

The rest of the ride to Nysa was silent, nobody else knows what to say. But, all that was on Rowan's mind was how she was going to get the rest of Olympus's prisoners to side with her. She probably killed their friend or family member in the pit, so why side with her?

"We're here."

Everyone looked out the giant window to see a huge mountain on an island. Trees and wildlife covered the sides and everyone was amazed by the storm clouds, which seemed to only bring rain to the island.

Rowan stood up, gaining everyone's attention, "This mountain is very dangerous. Its occupants are rain nymphs."

"Those are nice, right?" Artemis asked.

"If we were to visit? Maybe. But, we are here to steal. So, no." She breathed out, "There are five main rain nymphs, The Hyades. They're all sisters and very close, but there's more of them, but less lethal."

"How do we kill them," Flicker asked in his Italian accent.

Dick stood up, "We do not kill."

Rowan sighed, "For once, I agree with Nightwing." Everyone's jaw dropped at her words, "They are easy to kill, but we do not want that. We want nymphs on our side as they control nature, so just knock them out and tie them up." Everyone stood up, wanting to get the sword already, "We will have groups to ensure we don't get lost."