l. picking fights

"Can we go on that next?" Thor asked Rowan with a huge smile on his face.

A fair came to Gotham and Thor wouldn't pass up the chance to experience one. Sadly, Rowan was the victim he had decided to bring.

"I'll watch." Rowan was a warrior and could kill without mercy, but rides made her dizzy. It just didn't add up.

She sat on a bench as he waited in line for a rollercoaster. The girl was currently wearing jean shorts and a tight-long-sleeved shirt. Sure, the scars and cuts on her legs were exposed, but that just meant people avoided her.

"Wassup, Row?" Guess not, "Don't tell me you're sitting here alone." Wally sat down next to her, Artemis following suit.

"Thor is in line." The redhead immediately jumped up and went in line beside the boy. She watched as they began to talk and laugh.

Rowan kept looking at them as she spoke to the blonde, "You guys are good for each other."

"Even if he's annoying?" The two chuckled as the brunette finally faced Artemis, "I think he's going to propose soon."

"Maybe." The brunette let out a little smirk, "If you do, I call bridesmaid."

Artemis chuckled, "Don't worry, Row. You'll be Maid of Honor."

"Are you serious?" A large smile overtook her face. It felt like she was living a normal life, "I've been gone—"

"So?" The blonde nudged her shoulder, "Even if you did leave with no explanation, no goodbyes, no signs—"

"I get it."

Artemis paused, "You always stuck up for me when I first joined and that may not seem like much, but it meant the world to me. Also, adding on to the fact that you died for me."

Rowan threw her head back in a laugh, "That was a simulation."

"You still did it with no hesitation. So, yes, you will be my Maid of Honor."

"I get no say?"

Artemis smirked, "Never."

Suddenly, a redhead plopped down beside Rowan, causing her to grasp her dagger. But, once she saw who it was, she smiled.

"Get me away from him," M'gann groaned into her hands, "He never stops."

Rowan grabbed the Martian's wrists and pushed them down, "What'd that airhead do this time?"

M'gann placed her head on the girl's shoulder and sighed, "He always gets jealous without a cause. I could be ordering food and he'd immediately start yelling at the man—" Then she stopped and moved away from Rowan, "Sorry, I know he's your best friend."

"Nonsense," The brunette shook her head, "I know he's stupid and needs a talking to every once in a while."

Then, she placed her head back down, "Don't even get me started on how he always needs to be right and he's overly sensitive about anything to do with Superman."

"Still?"

Artemis nodded, "Yea, they were doing well until Superman got his one lover pregnant or something."

"Damn."

M'gann sighed and sat up, facing the two girls, "Never mind him, what's up with you and Dick?"

She hesitated, "What do you mean?"

"Clearly you guy's still care for each other."

Rowan rolled her eyes, "Well, sure. But that doesn't matter anymore."