CHAPTER TWENTY

"How is everything going so far?"

My mind drifts back to the calming voice of my therapist, Dr.Adams or Daniella as she prefers me to call her.

A smile pulls at the corners of my lips, "It's been good. Great actually."

She nods, "Is that so? How're things with Alexander?"

My smile widens and I feel my cheeks heat up. If there was a way that a person could die from a lot of orgasms, then I would have been dead and buried. Lex and I have been unable to keep our hands off each other. Every single moment we have together, we wind up having sex.

A lot of sex.

Thankfully my family is back home and we have our house back to ourselves and the twins of course, but it's not like they know what Lex and I get up to when they go to sleep. We've somehow managed to make love on every surface we could find in the house. And that is a lot of surfaces.

"Lex and I have been connecting more. I have been more in touch with myself."

She nods, scribbling away at the notepad on her lap. I wish I could see what it is that she writes, but the way she is angled, I can't see. She looks up from her writing and smiles at me expectantly, I oblige and continue to speak.

"Our sessions have helped me see myself in a different way. The many sides of me and the roles that I play. I'm more than just my body, and my husband loves me for all of me, not for my body. Changes are to be expected as a mother and I have to fully accept all of myself in all many different ways.

I love my children and I love my husband. I love this family that Lex and I have created.

"Is it safe to say that I'm okay?" I ask.

"Only if you feel okay." she uncrosses her legs and leans a bit forward. "Are you okay Rosalie?"

My response comes without hesitation, "I'm fantastic." I say with a bit too much enthusiasm. If there is such a thing.

"Then my work here is done," Daniella says with a nod.

I shift in my chair, "Then does that mean I'm cured?"

She chuckles, " 'Cured' is a word that we therapists try to avoid saying to our patients - but, you have made a lot of progress these past few weeks and I am happy to say that you are indeed okay. If you ever need to talk, I'm just a phone call away."

***

ALEXANDER POV:

"Sir, your wife is here to see you." Archie's voice says from the other line of the phone. I don't hesitate to tell him to let her through, even though I am in the middle of a meeting.

All six pairs of eyes belonging to the men in the room gaze upon my wife in awe as she struts into the office. In a red dress and heels, oozing confidence and power. "Oh!" she says startled to see the other men in my office.

"I didn't know you were busy, Archie didn't say anything."

"It's okay my love. We're done here." I say the last bit with my cold gaze directed at the other men. The finality in my tone sends a clear message and they file out of my office one by one until I am left with my wife.

My eyes drink in her silhouette in this dress as she leans on my desk and crosses her legs. Her hands hold onto the desk and I savor every inch of her body that my eyes take in while I walk towards her.

"You are so damn sexy," I say to her. The strain in my voice matching the one forming in my pants. This woman owns my virility and everything that I am as a man.