CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

Warmth seeps onto my naked back. Lex has his wrapped around my middle, holding me close to him. A smile pulls at my lips when my mind plays back snippets of last night. It was amazing.

Our bodies moving together in harmony. Lex being so dominant and the praise that poured out of his lips. A shiver makes its way down my back.

"Are you cold?" he asks pulling me closer to him making sure there isnt space between us.our naked flesh pressed against each other.

I shake my head slightly, "No, I'm perfectly warm. Thank you."

He kisses my shoulder. I relax in his arms as he continues to pepper kisses all the way down to my arm. I let out a surprised squeal when he flips me over and hovers over me. His eyes are bright and alive.

God, he really is the most handsome man I have ever seen.

"Good morning, my love." That smile of his reaches his eyes.

I smile back at him, recollecting myself from staring at his gorgeous face.

"Good morning, Mr. Cain." 

He leans down to place a soft kiss on my lips. I place one hand on the back of his head, my fingers tangle within his hair while I pull him closer to me. My other hand trails down his towned back and slowly inches down towards his butt.

When I squeeze his buttcheek he chuckles into the kiss but doesn't pulll away. Our tongues slowly dance together as the kiss becomes deeper.

My legs open and he settles within them. I'm already throbbing and wet for him and I feel his erection on my inner thigh. We should be worn out from last night, the sex we had was a lot but thank God the chemistry between us always ignites our raw, physical need for each other. I know that I'll never get enough of this man. This lifetime is not enough, I need to be with in the next as well. Heck, even that won't ever be enough to satisfy my need and hunger for him.

Goosebumps rise upon my skin when he kisses under my jaw and continues to leave a trail of tender kisses until he reaches my breasts. A smile pulls at my lips when he pokes out his tongue to tease my nipple. The way he looks at me from under his eyelashes is dark and sinful. I love it.

He kisses, nips and rubs my breasts - giving each mound equal attention from his mouth and his hands.

"Come here." I use the grip on his hair to pull him up towards me. I tighten my hold and he groans , the sound makes my lower regions quiver.

He kisses me again and I rub myself against his erection which is perfectly aligned with my drenched core. The friction causes a moan to spill from my lips.

A deep pleasure filled groan reveberates from his chest when he slips into me. I welcome him in and enjoy the euphoric feeling of having him inside of me. He moves slowly, dragging out each pleasure filled stroke. Our bodies develop a beautiful rhythm that makes sparks erupt inside of me.

His hands roam my curves and he lowers his head to bite the crook of my neck. As his teeth nip at the soft skin, a moan slips out of my lips.

"I love your body." he softly murmurs against my skin.

He lifts his head to look at my face. I can't help the smile that pulls at my lips. He grins, his eyes are dark with lust as he directs his heated gaze to mine. "You're unreal."

My heart rate spikes up. "Back at you baby."

That grin of his returns and his movements pick up speed. He pounds into me deeply and hard, it makes my toes curl and my legs shaking. My muscles clench around his length and he groans so deeply it sounds animalistic.